Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's it for Trivia today? also I did a 3 way tie on #71. LOL My personal best.

There's the 7-9pm 'After the Con' show where anything might happen.

That's 3-5 am here. I'm normally up before 5am, so with all the shows today it's going to be an all-nighter!

That's 3-5 am here. I'm normally up before 5am, so with all the shows today it's going to be an all-nighter!
Plus the daily wrap up...so the possibility is high still for at least one other.

time to grab some coffee lol.

You folks can thank me for the increased participation rewards because I bitched to Paul a few weeks ago lol

Actually don’t thank me thank their public relations headache with the HK sellers for their increased participation rewards trying to keep their customers from running away.

I really wonder if Alex is gonna popup during steal the deal for Trivia?
Supposedly no for Steal the Deal, they said he's there in spirit so who knows?

Gotta admit, Steal the deal....is funny for the wrong reasons lol the Hot Toys and Kotobukiya are pretty good, but compared to last time with the insane deals on Premium Formats (I regret passing on Spider-Man), this is sad.

It was a succession of glorious train wrecks! :lol

200.webp

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wrap up show crapped itself. They have no idea how to do it without Stream Yard. That said, they will be doing their party thing on the official Sideshow Facebook page where the thing still works.
What I find kind of astonishing is that Streamyard is a recent thing. They (including Autumn) used to host the show for years without it. I haven't ridden a bike for a while, but I'm pretty sure I can remember how to do it.

Then saying it'll be on the regular FB page, then moving it to Youtube...I couldn't find it for a while...I got there right at the end of the trivia. Just in time for the $5 lottery.

Back