Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received one of the two: SCMISC2.

Sideshow skipped SCDC2, as up until then they were arriving in chronological order.
Hmm I see, I’m not sure why it takes them so long, it’s as if they’re doing it manually, surely an automated system would be able to just ping out codes to all of the relevant email addresses.

Hmm I see, I’m not sure why it takes them so long, it’s as if they’re doing it manually, surely an automated system would be able to just ping out codes to all of the relevant email addresses.

They tried to explain it briefly, that it was manual but not completely so since the system records all the email addresses participating. But they spout so much double speak it's hard to discern the truth.

They must have a way of somehow weeding out those that didn't participate, i.e., those who sign in but don't answer any questions.

Autumn confirmed in the chats that the codes themselves must be claimed by the date it says or they expire. The rewards, if redeemed in time, expire in a year, as they've said before. They put them in Saved Promo Codes as a reminder for people.

Right^ But I would still screenshot everything.

zzzzz.png

I got that but still havent got the SCMISC2

Got SCMISC2 yesterday but haven't received SCDC2. :( Got all the others, so I don't know what happened there. I've been answering every question each time and didn't do anything different.

Edit: Didn't receive an email for SCDC2 but just checked my promo codes and it was there waiting to be redeemed.

So that's a total of $18 (6x $3) for days 1 to 3.

Last edited:
OOf.. my worst ever.. I was 520 :lol

Stranger Things feels so looong ago. Only got 1 right, shouldv'e been 2 but I actually clicked wrong one while rushing.

Nice that everyone won... and $4 instead of $3!!!! :yess:

Back