Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then saying it'll be on the regular FB page, then moving it to Youtube...I couldn't find it for a while...I got there right at the end of the trivia. Just in time for the $5 lottery.

I have trouble finding the videos at the best of times.

I keep refreshing Let Your Geek Sideshow, and eventually the video appears, but it's already been going a few minutes.

Managed to find this one pretty fast, but as I rarely sign into Youtube I couldn't work out how to post a message until I went round the houses by 'creating a channel' or something. By the time I typed in the hashtag they'd already done one of the lotteries.

I prefer the sideshow.live lottery as I always have that page open waiting for the SC code.

Last edited:
Oh damn did they have another Trivia at the after party? I missed that I thought they were done after the train wreck. I didn't even know they went back to Youtube. wtf.

Managed to catch trivia yesterday and today and came away with some nice lottery prizes (my best placing is still the very first trivia game, where I barely missed out on the top 3). Yesterday's 1000-winner lottery was hilarious, and I like that they're being generous with the lottery rewards, even if it's all funny money in the end.

Oh damn did they have another Trivia at the after party? I missed that I thought they were done after the train wreck. I didn't even know they went back to Youtube. wtf.

They've done two of them so far in the 'After Party'.

The first one was a joke because every answer was the same. To win you just had to hit any choice as fast as possible.

I ended up with 468/500 because I spent too long on the first question because I was confused!

After that I was getting 100/100.

The winner scored 498/500.

They did a couple of the # lotteries, one of which was $50, and a couple of $10...they didn't do a lottery for the Golden Girls trivia....hoping they do more after this Win, Lose or Die.

Back