Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone get $3 + $5? I got the message saying I won $3, didn't win on the $5 draw despite them saying it was for 1000 people which was more than the number of players. Then in the chat it said they re-ran the $5 draw, but nothing showed up on my screen - it was already showing 'Game Finished' at that point. Very confusing. :(

I didn't get the $5
uaYeVA8.gif

I've only received the trivia $3 codes.

Fell asleep and missed SCSUPER, so had no chance of the lottery for that.

Did everyone get $3 + $5? I got the message saying I won $3, didn't win on the $5 draw despite them saying it was for 1000 people which was more than the number of players. Then in the chat it said they re-ran the $5 draw, but nothing showed up on my screen - it was already showing 'Game Finished' at that point. Very confusing. :(
Yeah, the same thing happened for me. Won $3 but didn't win the $5 when it should have been impossible to lose. Crazy.

Right at the very end I received a message saying I won $5 when it seemed they hadn't spun the wheel. Maybe it was the makeup for the one everyone was supposed to have won and yet didn't. Appears I got two $5 and a $3

Even though I enter the '#... i agree' code, I've never once seen my Facebook name appear in the dozens of button pushes they've done.

Back