Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a $50 email code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
That's insane, Blue Trooper! Congrats!!!

Is it literally points or do you have to use it on items in stock by a certain date?

The legend of the $50 code has now been proven...

That's insane, Blue Trooper! Congrats!!!

Is it literally points or do you have to use it on items in stock by a certain date?

The legend of the $50 code has now been proven...

Thanks! Points - same style of email as usual, 'Act Fast...', with a unique single-use code and a blue Redeem button beneath. I clicked on it expecting the usual $1 or $2!

what is the $5 code for, collecting all the coins in the game?
There's two areas where you finish the game and win: One is on the ground, and that gives you a code for $3. The other area is up very high, and very hard to get to (much like some of the "secret areas" in the old NES Mario Bros games). Finishing there gives a $5 code, and it has nothing to do with how many coins have been accumulated.

$3
SERSIDEaf465fb7
SERSIDEc113d288
SERSIDEc1ba1ceb
SERSIDEcc4350ad
SERSIDEea0b5775
SERSIDE02aaf48d
SERSIDE1afdb050

$5
ISUCK2BAD2GETIT

I've tried to get to the higher finish line a billion times but I give up. I've made it to the launcher floating platform 15+ times but only made it across the gap 2 times.

[SPOILER="You got any of them codes?"]If you think you have a chance and are on Chrome, open up your DevTools in your browser and select Network tab and then XHR. Then once you get the GAME-prefixed code, you can right click on the request on the left and select 'Replay XHR' and you should be able to generate more codes:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 2.56.47 PM.png
[/SPOILER]

Back