Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat the Level Up a couple of time now. Here's a $5 code................... GAME5cd7729 .................. May try it a couple more times, but it's exhausting! Please state if you claim the code.

Says null is an invalid code lol

Well, it's a dying thing for sure. For now, they're still giving rewards to everyone who votes in Cobbled Cosplay and I'm guessing they've found a way to do the same (probably not voting but something similar) with Win, Lose, or Die, but it's only a matter of time before that's random, too, and then there'll be nothing.
Or the folks in marketing will see this bite them and recognize it's actually a bad marketing strategy. Doubt it, tho.
Good thing I have enough to buy what I want already lol. At this rate, RP's will be dead by the end of the year or next year.

I don't see how any of this is more efficient than giving out 3 or 4 codes across their event weeks with the daily emails. For every one person who is dedicated enough to redeem all of them, there's 10 who won't, and another 10 who will but won't use them. I just don't see all of this being "for the fun of it", at least not in it's entirety. Sideshow corpo must see enough increased revenue to justify paying all of these folks to be community celebrities for a week, along with whatever they need to make it happen. If it didn't result in more sales, it'd be axed instantly.

I don’t mind being required to participate in live activity to earn rewards but then don’t pick and choose who gets the reward because it’s only going to make customers feel alienated and will also bring up accusations of favoritism.

At least when rewards were sent out into the wild we all knew that there was a time limit snooze you lose built into the system so when we didn’t get it we just shrugged out shoulders and waited for the next one.

But asking people to participate in a live event and then not giving them a reward is a very slippery slope of irritating your customer base and turning off any potential customers.

I don't see how any of this is more efficient than giving out 3 or 4 codes across their event weeks with the daily emails. For every one person who is dedicated enough to redeem all of them, there's 10 who won't, and another 10 who will but won't use them. I just don't see all of this being "for the fun of it", at least not in it's entirety. Sideshow corpo must see enough increased revenue to justify paying all of these folks to be community celebrities for a week, along with whatever they need to make it happen. If it didn't result in more sales, it'd be axed instantly.
I think it's not being about efficient, fans managed to be efficient already with the messenger code groups. IMO, they just want to phase out the reward points by making them harder to get. How do you overcome efficiency? make the fans "win" by a roll of the dice.

SERSIDE84EA4B4B
SERSIDE8A22BB94
SERSIDE9397AAB7
SERSIDE986634A2
SERSIDE9D4DA295
SERSIDEA99D58FD
SERSIDEAED70C16
SERSIDEBB6C9A56
SERSIDEC578A4AD
SERSIDECC3CEABF
SERSIDEDE060953
SERSIDEE8293CA7
SERSIDEECC22FBD

That last $5 code is one digit short. He didn't type it out correctly.

I finally beat the next level for the first time myself.

SERSIDE9096c44e

I get so close to the $5 section, but can't make the jump to the second platform after the series of towers.

:gah:

So, it looks like the map for the game isn't changing. So it's only $8 total for solving it, and not $8 a day. :cry:
I, and others, were hoping that it would change so we could win an $8 total daily.

Finally!!!
Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 13-06-37 Check Your Promo Codes Sideshow Collectibles.png

I beat the Level Up a couple of time now. Here's a $5 code................... GAME5cd7729 .................. May try it a couple more times, but it's exhausting! Please state if you claim the code.

Claimed. Many thanks, medicineman, much appreciated. Full code was GAME5CDA7729. Just had to keep trying until I found the missing character. :)

SWEET! I'm having trouble making the high jump this morning...made it a couple of times, but haven't since I finished the level one time. Way to go!!
Yeah, making the next to last jump (off the small platform) was my big stumbling block. I was ready to quit for the day but decided to try one more time...for about the tenth time lol...

Back