Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's 2 $3 codes..

SERSIDE5568997E
SERSIDE32621DEC

I guess nothing extra for getting all 157/153 coins.. I'm a glutton for punishment.... :lol

Last edited:
I finally did it!!! :woo And I got 153 coins.
Finally reached the top for the $5.. Don't remember the last time I've felt so satisfied achieving something in a stupid game. I don't even want to guess how much time I spent trying...:lol
do you get anything for the 153 coins?

There's actually 157 coins.. Here's a screen shot.

ss game 157.jpg

But no, doesn't seem to matter whether you have 1 or all 157.

I think it's not being about efficient, fans managed to be efficient already with the messenger code groups. IMO, they just want to phase out the reward points by making them harder to get. How do you overcome efficiency? make the fans "win" by a roll of the dice.
Efficiency was the wrong word to use; what I wanted to convey was that the way in which they give away rewards would, on paper, seem more costly than just throwing a few out in email correspondance for every event. All this hooplah of designing events, paying these people to do their shtick, etc. has to cost more than just putting codes into cyberspace. Make them useable that day only even, if I recall correctly that's how they used to be even when they were emailing them out. Corpo must see some return on investment for hosting these events, rewards or not, or else they wouldn't allow them to do this.

All that to be said, I do agree that the give away rewards are a dying item; I suspect by year's end they'll be toast. I'd maybe even suspect that's why they put a year time limit on codes, they have a cutoff they intend to get rid of the program in its entirety. They realistically lose little to nothing having people bank points indefinitely. If anything, its in their interest people don't use them or forget about them. The timelimit forces point use.

I bet alot of people forget to use them or simply can't find anything to buy when they do wait to the last minute. Forgetfulness or nothing worth buying is a far better points-burner.

How many $20 off have you gotten where you couldn't find anything to buy and let the thing expire?

Efficiency was the wrong word to use; what I wanted to convey was that the way in which they give away rewards would, on paper, seem more costly than just throwing a few out in email correspondance for every event. All this hooplah of designing events, paying these people to do their shtick, etc. has to cost more than just putting codes into cyberspace. Make them useable that day only even, if I recall correctly that's how they used to be even when they were emailing them out. Corpo must see some return on investment for hosting these events, rewards or not, or else they wouldn't allow them to do this.

All that to be said, I do agree that the give away rewards are a dying item; I suspect by year's end they'll be toast. I'd maybe even suspect that's why they put a year time limit on codes, they have a cutoff they intend to get rid of the program in its entirety. They realistically lose little to nothing having people bank points indefinitely. If anything, its in their interest people don't use them or forget about them. The timelimit forces point use.
I agree completely. But whatever they are doing now is the opposite of getting people to participate, it's such a major turn off. I don't mind participating to get points but the fact now that you have to enter a lottery to win them during participation is ridiculous. If you aren't selected that'd be such a waste of time.

The time limit is to stop you from saving them up until you can get an item free. It's in their interest to force you to use them before you save up that much so they get at least some money for your purchases.

I agree completely. But whatever they are doing now is the opposite of getting people to participate, it's such a major turn off. I don't mind participating to get points but the fact now that you have to enter a lottery to win them during participation is ridiculous. If you aren't selected that'd be such a waste of time.
I've been getting emails from those quizzes some days after with promo codes for participating, even if I didn't win the lottery part.

Played one more time for the evening... $5 Code: GAME401eb468
Again, please state if you claim it.

Thanks so much, medicineman!!!

The game was getting so frustrating yesterday when I got close to the $5 section a few times, but just couldn't make the jump.

Back