Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ****! So one can earn Sideshow Rewards for guessing who wins Win, Lose, or Die, but only if you guess correctly AND they're going to be choosing randomly from those people who guessed correctly. I voted, but it's not worth my time to do this again. And it's certainly not worth my time to hang around.
It's almost funny to me that not two months ago they made such a big thing about encouraging viewers by making sure that everyone who got a rewards code would be an active participant, and now they're driving away viewers by only giving rewards to a random selection of active participants. I had a feeling they were going to have a mess on their hands with the new system of generating individual codes and emailing them to everyone who took part in a live stream and the amount of extra work that entails, but somehow I didn't imagine this nonsense would be their solution.

200.gif

Last edited:
I got in there while Paul literally said "the votes are slowly coming in" and I couldn't vote. Dipped immediately. No offense to anyone, but their stuff just isn't entertaining enough for me to care.

Yeah, that made no sense. They put a timer on the voting question as if it was a trivia question. I didn't realize it and time ran out on me just as I finished reading the names.

I wonder if we still have a shot at getting an email code for participating if we didn't vote...

Yeah, that made no sense. They put a timer on the voting question as if it was a trivia question. I didn't realize it and time ran out on me just as I finished reading the names.

I wonder if we still have a shot at getting an email code for participating if we didn't vote...

Paul said you'd only be in with a chance if you picked the winner.

My guess is already out.

It's a really boring game as well!

Next game to win $2 you have to register between 2:00pm and 2:02pm while reading the Declaration of Independence on your grandmothers birthday standing outside on one leg while it’s raining.

Good luck!

I finally did it!!! :woo And I got 153 coins.
Finally reached the top for the $5.. Don't remember the last time I've felt so satisfied achieving something in a stupid game. I don't even want to guess how much time I spent trying...:lol

Here's another $5 code for ya! Gonna make sure I include all the digits this time! :ROFLMAO:

GAME00059388

Please say that you claimed it, so others aren't continually trying....

Back