Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You weren't shot down in the no-banter thread. That's exactly how it's supposed to work. A thank-you post was posted today and it looks like it was deleted.

That's only one that happened in recent memory, so most people get the point.
I was talking about the regular thread. In my experience, the no-banter thread is just a tad slower posting codes than the regular.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

They closed it down in the beginning of 2010 if I remember correctly. It was situated in the UK. It had a lot of benefits for the EU collectors: shipping was cheaper, tax was only 17,5%, no FedEx advancement / handling fee... .

I guess they couldn't compete with all the other smaller distributors who were getting their figures from Hot Toys etc direct.

Who knows...

Thank you for all your efforts Pixelpiper. :)

Thanks. It took me the entire morning to update my script to support the logins and get all the existing data onto the server, but hopefully it'll work a lot more smoothly (and quickly) now.

If anyone can help submit codes, please just follow the instructions that were sent in a previous email. If you've authenticated earlier today (like more than 2 hours ago), you'll unfortunately need to do it again. :) I had to rebuild the database, but I swear it's the last time. Everything's "solid" now.

Thanks. It took me the entire morning to update my script to support the logins and get all the existing data onto the server, but hopefully it'll work a lot more smoothly (and quickly) now.

If anyone can help submit codes, please just follow the instructions that were sent in a previous email. If you've authenticated earlier today (like more than 2 hours ago), you'll unfortunately need to do it again. :) I had to rebuild the database, but I swear it's the last time. Everything's "solid" now.

Yes thanks for your efforts Pixel. I noticed it wouldn't accept my address. But figured you must be still putting them all in. Will try again now.

Do you think you should do a test post just to see if all is working OK ?

I get "Sorry, the reward point code 'DONTDELAY' was not found. Please double-check your reward point code and try again."

I get this message.
b2f45d6e960e1228830b74d007aff0fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I get "Sorry, the reward point code 'DONTDELAY' was not found. Please double-check your reward point code and try again."

The message only comes up on the Spook page.

Somebody said they saw it in a Youtube comment - though I've never seen a Sideshow Youtube comments section.

They closed it down in the beginning of 2010 if I remember correctly. It was situated in the UK. It had a lot of benefits for the EU collectors: shipping was cheaper, tax was only 17,5%, no FedEx advancement / handling fee... .

Ah, thanks for the info, started collecting from em 2 years after then. That would have been fantastic to still have. Prices to get the statues today is horrendous.

Back