Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thanks for your efforts Pixel. I noticed it wouldn't accept my address. But figured you must be still putting them all in. Will try again now.

Thanks for the heads up. I had fields swapped on a few addresses. All good as of NOW - that goes for anyone else who had issues authenticating.

I need to step away from the computer for a bit to start dinner, so I'll be back to updating a bit later.

OK, for anyone who wants to get in on a dedicated mailing list, read below.

The list can't support AOL email addresses and possibly a few other domains (restricted by those service providers). Yahoo addresses MAY at some point start blocking the emails, so they're not recommended.

If you aren't on the list (you haven't received any emails today) then you can send me ONE email with the following:

SUBJECT: Add to Spook List

SSF FORUM NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, GIVEN NAME

Send those THREE details to FREAK at BATTZERO DOT COM

Please don't send any more PM here on the forum or I run the risk of having my inbox filled up. I will do my best to add people as the emails come in and I'll reply to confirm as well as send you instructions on how you can help.

Email sent [emoji3]

I stated my reasons for why I conversed! I deleted my posts and am done now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the page for spook where you enter codes act strange for anyone else on mobile? Try to type or paste anything and it adds a string of ****.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does the page for spook where you enter codes act strange for anyone else on mobile? Try to type or paste anything and it adds a string of ****.

It does that for me too but only on the mobile site. The best thing to do is copy and paste the code directly from this thread or your email to the spook page.

That happens to me every once in a while. I feel like typing in the code a little slowly reduces the occurrence, but that might just be in my head.

The non-banter thread is conversing.

kRUfJfr.gif

The non-banter thread is conversing.

I stated my reasons for why I conversed! I deleted my posts and am done now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe pixletwin needs to change the thread title to "Reward Point Codes ONLY: (non-banter thread)" or something to that effect. Codes that are non time sensitive, like how the reward point codes often are, are not need there.

Back