Curio cabinet for 1/6 collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm87

Freakzoid
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH CURIO CABINET IS PERFECT FOR 1/6 COLLECTIBLES? I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR ONE THAT IS NOT EXPENSIVE. :confused:

Have you tried Detolf from Ikea?

20306_PE079916_S3.jpg

Getting my first one Friday!

Hope they're everything people have said about em!

I guess they are. You could also try JYSK Seja cabinets (the double doors and the single doors - which are very similar with Detolf):

jysksejabeechglasscabintj1.jpg

I have a set of custom made cabinets for my collectibles:

displaycabinets01lx5.jpg

displaycabinets05qw3.jpg

Or,if your handy, go rent or borrow some tools and build the thing you self.You'll have to buy the glass though,but you'll still save your self a lot of cash.

They are good for the money and you are realistically looking at 12 decently displayed 12" figures. For $69 you can't go wrong.

Ahhhhh I wish mine was THAT cheap! New Mexico doesn't have one Ikea store at all, the closest one to me is in Round Rock, Texas - which is basically a suburb of Austin. It's about an eight hour trip each way... and gas ain't cheap, lol.

I got mine from a seller on Ebay, they've sent it through Fed-Ex, and I paid $149 shipped. I might hold out on another, my city is getting an Ashley Furniture store soon (just built, now accepting applications) - I might see what they have.

I would love to know where in the uk to get a real great cabinet like the ones you have jkno.

Craigslist is your friend. Check out my museum. All those curios purchased used, some for under $200. Most I paid was $300. Pays to be patient and ready to act when you see one, and have access to a truck and moving blankets.

Where do ya live? I could build you a real nice one for $300 including materials.:D

Here's a cabinet that I just finished for my dragons.

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

You are very good at what you do. Thanks for the offer, but I just found one earlier. Thanks a lot.

I guess they are. You could also try JYSK Seja cabinets (the double doors and the single doors - which are very similar with Detolf):

jysksejabeechglasscabintj1.jpg

I have a set of custom made cabinets for my collectibles:

displaycabinets01lx5.jpg

displaycabinets05qw3.jpg

these look great !! clean lines and simple design, i like the rods that keep the bottom off the floor as well.

Back