CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "Are you not entertained?!"

Digital Maximus looks fantastic. Would really be cool to have a yelling expression as well. Hopefully distorted output will be fixed. Still no final reveal on Achilles, and nothing on Hector. I'm looking to display these with HT Leonidas. Will probably do a body swap. Too many joints. I'm willing to compromise some of the pose ability for presentation.

yep I'll be switching out the body for sure

Switch the body and it will look perfectt.. Will pre order this guy for sure hehe

Hi Dean, quick question if I may - do you recall how you put the bullet holes into the clothes of the custom BD T2 T-800 you made a few years back, the one I bought from you?

As I've discovered, piercing the jackets with a screw head doesn't do the job. Using a Dremel didn't exactly have the desired effect either! I figure a hole puncher for paper might do it but the standard size is obviously way too big, I wonder if I'd be able to get one that punches 1mm holes.

Last edited:

Hi Dean, quick question if I may - do you recall how you put the bullet holes into the clothes of the custom BD T2 T-800 you made a few years back, the one I bought from you?

As I've discovered, piercing the jackets with a screw head doesn't do the job. Using a Dremel didn't exactly have the desired effect either! I figure a hole puncher for paper might do it but the standard size is obviously way too big, I wonder if I'd be able to get one that punches 1mm holes.

Perhaps a belt hole puncher works? The smallest notch on mine is 2mm, not sure if that's too big for you though.

belt.jpg

I think that's the right idea, thanks. What diameter would be best for ''1:6 scale'' bullet holes? I was thinking 1mm but maybe 2mm would be fine....

Well the soldering iron is broken apparently but you did put the idea in my head to heat up a drill-bit using a lighter and that seems to work. I've created a round hole in a T-800 jacket - success!

Though I may be going through a few lighters doing this....

any updates on Zod? His current face is begining to hurt from holding that expression for so long LOL!

No! Update us on Indy. His sculpt is way worse than Zod's is. :lol

I was bred to be a collector Mudblood, collected my whole life, where did you learn to start collecting? On a forum!! LOL

just a joke please don't take it serious:wink1:

There's a Liam Neeson WIP in here somewhere right?

I think I remember seeing something in here, but I don't want to go hunting for something that doesn't exist. I have this urge to have a 'Bryan Mills' figure on my shelf.

Legend.

Whenever you want to turn that into a Bryan Mills (Taken), I'm there.

Did Zod drop off the grid? I thought he was ready for the printers.....

Well I put up an interest thread for the smiling head with virtually no interest. I will probably do the dreaming head in a very limited run as opposed to the higher release that I had planned.

Back