CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: The Curious Portrait of Mr. Pitt

So I'm just curious about your work CREG. Is there a timetable for projects? It seems like your working on a lot of stuff, where does one go to get a finished product?

I think ACI beat them to the punch on that one.

Fantastic job on Pitt and Ford! I will definitely need a Durden and an Indy. I know it's a long shot, but any chance for an Edward Scissorhands replacement head?

Are there pics of final products anywhere? I'm super interested in the hulk sculpts

I just see digital art and I'm a bit skeptical cause that, please don't feel offended

Hello All,

First off thanks everyone!

Just updating everyone on the status of things.

I am a relatively private person but want to explain some of the reasoning for the delays as of late.

98% of all my casting orders have shipped.

I have one that never showed up and another that got lost in the mix. (Looking at you Fan, Sorry bro and I’ll hook you up with something extra to apologize with.)

A lot of people assume my duties with ACI is why everything stopped or got backed up and that’s just not the case.

I will admit that I am not the best with estimating time and therefore have some issues with managing it.

Aside from that - and I mentioned this a couple of years ago - My wife was sidelined with postpartum anxiety and insomnia after our son was born.

While managed, it still lingers and hits hard at times some 3 and ½ years later.

If any of you have experienced something like this then you get it. The anxiety aside, sleep deprivation is used as a torture technique for a reason. It will absolutely break you down.

So needless to say, there have been some rough seasons.

Some days all that has mattered is that the sun comes up and I try to make it to my day job on time.

Anywho - that’s enough for what I am trying to communicate. It’s not an excuse - it’s not for sympathy - it’s just to offer an explanation and not sound as generic as health issues or some sort as I have said in the past and I don't want to look flighty as there still seems to be con men or just really bad circumstances that make some run off. I will never be counted among them.

Stuff is coming and coming soon!

Keep an eye out.

Dean
CC

Sneak peek at a Greek General...

Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 12.46.38 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 12.45.44 PM.jpeg

Buddy down the hairline then batter be good

hey dean, always put your life and family first no matter what!
this board is relatively closed off, so we're all friends here and you have our support.
hope all goes well man.

still looking forward to most your stuff though haha

Back