Cornerstorecomics still hasn't received hot toys general zod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freestylex06x

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello,

i was wondering if anyone else has not received certain hot toys like general zod from CSC. They are usually pretty fast, but I am starting to get worried that they will not fulfill their order.

They will definitely fulfill your order, but it does seem like lately they have been getting shipments later than most. Sometimes they can be alittle slow updating their site. I usually go there to pick up my orders so I don't deal with shipping, but maybe they lag on that alittle. Have you called them?

I pick up and buy a lot of my stuff from them as well.....
But, lately I also feel the same way in terms of them getting stuff in and so on.
After Richard left CSC, the newer people (employees) that work there are not as helpful as Richard.

Richard was awesome. He is always on top of things and can get answers fast.
Awesome guy too.

I pick up and buy a lot of my stuff from them as well.....
But, lately I also feel the same way in terms of them getting stuff in and so on.
After Richard left CSC, the newer people (employees) that work there are not as helpful as Richard.

Richard was awesome. He is always on top of things and can get answers fast.
Awesome guy too.

:lectureI agree man, since he left, CS went down for sure.

They will definitely fulfill your order, but it does seem like lately they have been getting shipments later than most. Sometimes they can be alittle slow updating their site. I usually go there to pick up my orders so I don't deal with shipping, but maybe they lag on that alittle. Have you called them?

I called them about a week ago. They said they were having some trouble with their account but they would fulfill the order. I am just getting worried because other places are going out of stock on this figure, and I would hate to pay extra to get him later on from eBay. Plus, I have other stuff on pre order with them. I am thinking of just eating the cancellation fee and just switching to another place like Alteregocomics or Sideshow.

Personally, i think it would be wiser to switch to Sideshow or Alteregocomics.

yeah i just looked at their cancellation policy and they charge a minimum of 15%. kind of ridiculous. i have a couple items on pre order and the cancellation fees would be well over $150. i guess i will have to trust they fulfill these orders and then decide whether to switch.

:lectureI agree man, since he left, CS went down for sure.

Right !!
Richard was very helpful and just awesome, man.

Right now, if I have questions and I call the store, a lot of the time they don't have a clue and can't give me any answers.

Richard was dope, definitely miss having him at CSC. Super chill guy and always on top of everything. I had to recently cancel my Black Widow PF and just order directly from SSC because I was tired of waiting for them to receive it. Kinda worried about my Enterbay Robo preorder.

Richard was dope, definitely miss having him at CSC. Super chill guy and always on top of everything. I had to recently cancel my Black Widow PF and just order directly from SSC because I was tired of waiting for them to receive it. Kinda worried about my Enterbay Robo preorder.

Yeah, definitely.
I ordered the Arkham Origins BATMAN B&W statue from them like forever and a day ago and the whole entire case (6 pieces in 1 shipment box), every single one had a broken knee and they had to return it back to DCC.

Now, I never heard about replacements or anything and no one that works customer service knows what's going on with that each and everytime I ask about the replacement updates.

Damn..... you still haven't got your EB RoboCop ? Did they get it in at all or no ? It's been released since March.

Oh man, this has me worried! I ordered and did local pickup for J Scott MJ and that went great. I have 2 pieces on PO with them so I hope it works out but maybe I should think about cancelling.

Right !!
Richard was very helpful and just awesome, man.

Right now, if I have questions and I call the store, a lot of the time they don't have a clue and can't give me any answers.

I agree. I was surprised to learn that Richard had left. I was asking some product question and their responses were generic and not really helpful and/or insightful. I haven't actually ordered anything from them since then. I order straight from Sideshow now, with the monthly coupons it almost comes out the same. Top it off with the reward points, it just made more sense to me. I would keep asking, like weekly, just to make sure.

Is Thomas still the owner? Maybe you can talk with him directly or sumthin.

it just boggles my mind how incompetent people can be when they operate any business. it is like these guys are trying to lose customers. i have emailed them over 5 times over the past few months because I can't call them due to work, and I have never received any responses. they were my go to store for many years, but they have tested my patience way too many times recently.

the cancellation policy is especially infuriating. they won't tell me anything about being over half a year late on certain shipments, yet they won't allow me to cancel over the phone. when i e-mail them, i get no response. i am starting to think this store is going to end up closing soon.

It is sad what has happened to CSC. They used to be my first go to place...but as others have stated, since Richard left, it has not been the same.
Richard knew customer service very well - and was knowledgeable about products and even customers!

Now they are my last choice even though I only live 20 minutes away.

They seem to get orders in...eventually, but usually later than most other stores.
My most recent order was SW Grievous and they got in my order almost a month or two after stores like BBTS or AE.

One other piece of info that might help people is that sometimes they get their orders in two batches. And if you are in the second batch, you'll be getting your order in much later than most.

It is sad what has happened to CSC. They used to be my first go to place...but as others have stated, since Richard left, it has not been the same.
Richard knew customer service very well - and was knowledgeable about products and even customers!

Now they are my last choice even though I only live 20 minutes away.

They seem to get orders in...eventually, but usually later than most other stores.
My most recent order was SW Grievous and they got in my order almost a month or two after stores like BBTS or AE.

One other piece of info that might help people is that sometimes they get their orders in two batches. And if you are in the second batch, you'll be getting your order in much later than most.

I guess I'm ok with that as long as I get my item. It's definitely not ideal but I would rather not cancel my POs if I know I can still get my stuff.

I agree. I was surprised to learn that Richard had left. I was asking some product question and their responses were generic and not really helpful and/or insightful. I haven't actually ordered anything from them since then. I order straight from Sideshow now, with the monthly coupons it almost comes out the same. Top it off with the reward points, it just made more sense to me. I would keep asking, like weekly, just to make sure.

Is Thomas still the owner? Maybe you can talk with him directly or sumthin.

Thomas is still the owner,but he is very busy. He doesn't always have the time to answer stuff, so i respect that.

I'd love to get stuff from Sideshow directly; but I like to check my item to ensure no flaws.
That's the perks with getting it from a store that I have shop with for the longest time, they allow me to open a few and check before leaving the store.

Plus, no shipping fee.

I'd love to get stuff from Sideshow directly; but I like to check my item to ensure no flaws.
That's the perks with getting it from a store that I have shop with for the longest time, they allow me to open a few and check before leaving the store.

Plus, no shipping fee.
:lecture:exactly: except now SS is carrying some great HT with exclusives.

Back