Cordelia 11-13 day notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know why I have a sense Cordy's not going to turn out well indeed. I hope I'm wrong.

Now 7 - 10 days

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Cordelia Chase – Sideshow Exclusive (item #20271) from our Angel 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 7-10 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Yay!!!

Me, too. But I'm dreading it at the same time. Hope she looks close to the prototype pictures....

thamesvalidude said:
Really couldn't agree more guys. A Wesley announcement is needed to give us Whedon fans a boost amongst all the despondency about the line.

Not sure what this despondency talk is about..... Given how much of resources would be tied up in PFs, Star Wars & LOTR I think the release rate has actually been pretty good - after all we've had three announcements, one in hand and a second on the way next week.

Just to let you guys know, Sideshow pre-authorized my credit card today for Cordy!

I'm so glad the Terminator figures got delayed another month, otherwise I would've had to pass on Cordy.

Yay!! I expect pictures next week right?? :D :D :D

I'll be ordering her as soon as I see production pictures (or collector pictures)... which is kind of lame now that I think about it, because if I got Willow... there's not a chance I'm not getting Cordy whatever she looks like...

I'd like to see the production or collector photos first before I order. I'm still on the fence with this one.

Mines ordered from forrbidden plannet,I hope she comes before xmas!
I really carnt wait for her:D And Giles and Lorne....

Now Sideshow please announce Anya or Harmony

Shipping Notice for Cordelia

________________________________________________________________________________

This tracking update has been requested by:

Company Name: Sideshow Collectibles

Name: Earl Negrete

E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'

________________________________________________________________________________

Earl Negrete of Sideshow Collectibles sent
1 FedEx International Economy package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 11/21/2006.

Reference information includes:

Reference: T384132--1-

The tracking number(s) is (are)

Last edited:
I just received my FED EX notice as well.
Looking forward to seeing her up close and
in person.

Back