Cordelia 11-13 day notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! Got my shipping notice and tracking number. It's still showing as 'in transit' but I'm expecting it today since it was shipped yesterday! Yippi! :chew

Do you think she'll look like the prototype? better? worse? I have a bad feeling. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope we can check it out later today ;)

Well the prototype wasn't jaw-dropping (at least I didn't think so) but was good enough (clothing, likeness is ok and accessories). Guess I'll find out soon enough. She'll be a good addition for my Angel figure.

Mine has shipped as well. I've got my fingers crossed for a good paintjob.

Got her! She has the case of 'wandering eye' (left eye) depending at what angle you're looking at her but over all I think she looks quite good. I'd post pics but they never do the figure justice when I do so.

It would be nice if you could post them anyway. :)

How closely does she resemble the prototype?

The shirt on the final product fits a little better than what was on the prototype (it's just a bit more snug fitting which looks better IMO). And when I compare the proto pictures with the final product I don't see much of a difference. The paint application looks pretty much the same (save that wandering eye...but as I said it's all do to angle). The face seems just a bit fatter (but really it's so slight from my viewpoint).

I was wondering if somebody else would post pix. I got her today also, and I'd say the same about the 'wandering eye,' including that it's worth mentioning but doesn't bother me. And likewise, I'm loathe to post pix ever since my shots of Kate B from Van Helsing drew early derision on the figure. I'll wait for someone with a better camera to do it.

A very fine figure, one of the last :monkey2 Bergholtz sculpts for Sideshow for a while :monkey2 and really captures her pout in profile. I like her. I only have 2 Buffy figures, this one and exclusive human Spike.

My general approval of her notwithstanding, I will be boiling her and popping her little head off and shipping it to Figuremaster Les when he begins taking orders again...:D

She looks like Marty Feldman on the sideshow page. What the hell is going on with paint jobs lately???

I was comparing the proto with the new images on the SS site and I have to say that I liked the proto a bit better. Some of you will get yours before mine
so you will see her first hand. More photos and comments appreciated.
I think her eyes were more life like and you could see more of Charisma in the facial features.

I'm just the opposite, I think the production piece looks better. Aside from the lazy left eye (how the hell did that happen again?!) the paint apps. are great and the likeness is sharper. I'm glad Andy's sculpt didn't get killed in the production process this time. Can't wait to get mine.

I'm in love. :love

Mine has shipped but I don't know the delivery date. Still, I'm stoked.

I think the production pictures of Cordy look closer to the prototype than many we've seen lately.

She looks great (and that's not my weird Marty Feldman fetish talking :lol . Thanks Rage for the chuckle). Can't wait for some of you early birds to post pics.

The production figure looks good to me. If that's what I get, I'll be pleased.

They really need to do something about the eye issues, though.

cordy.jpg

feldman.jpg

I received my Cordy today and she looks pretty good to me. As always, there are little things here and there that could be tweaked but she is definately one of the better female figures SIdeshow has done. I'm pleased with her.

Back