College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose Bowl game just got interesting.
It almost looked like Stanford was going to run away with it until Michigan St's TD.

Where did the 50 seconds go and why. I went back and can't see any play where the clock shouldn't have stopped and why time would have run.

Congrats to OU. They came to play tonight. Still proud of my team and what we've been able to accomplish. 11-2 and a trip to the Sugar Bowl is not bad for a "down year."
We'll be back.

Roll Tide Roll

Absolutely enjoyed this game. Back and forth battle. The Sooners may have led the way, but the Tide was always right there close behind. Trevor Knight played a helluva game. MVP for sure.

I hope the National Championship is just as good.

Have fun Josh.
Be safe and make sure to post pics of the Mizzou cheerleaders. I know you already have pics of them today. :D

Last edited:
I DVR'ed the Hyundai Sun Bowl and finally got around to watching it today. Virginia Tech was no match for the UCLA bruins.
QB Hundley ran for a career high and Sun Bowl record of 161 yards on 10 carries.

I hope the Bruins can get into a better bowl next season. :lol

I think the SEC is on the decline vis-a-vis other conferences at this point. Last night was a reflection of that, though not the first time I've thought it. The major change I see is the defense. Slowly over the past few years, I see more and more of their defenses looking softer and more vulnerable across the board, while teams aren't compensating by bringing in offensive talent.

SEC still has good defenses, and Alabama was excellent for most of the year, but it's just not what it used to be based on my observations. LSU surely isn't what it used to be.

Sammy Watkins is looking like a video game create-a-player with everything set to 100. The way these defenses look this Orange Bowl is going over 110 points easy.

Back