College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, FSU with a block in the back on the INT. You would think the Big 10 referees who have money on this game would have called that. :dunno

Or that horse collar?

Wait was that also a facemask at the same time?

Thank you FSU. Congrats to all Seminole fans! What a crazy year. Can't wait for 2014 season to start.

Nice win by FSU. They got it done when it mattered.

The SEC ain't going anywhere, hate to tell you.

Yeah, I don't think losing this one game means they won't still be one of the best conferences in the country. As they said Fisher built FSU to be like a SEC team.

There's probably going to be lots of anger next year when 2/4 teams in the NC playoff are SEC teams.

Great game, with some really ****ty special teams and defensive play at the end helping to make sure the game was entertaining :lol

I think it's appropriate that Alabama and Auburn both lost, as I think the SEC is slipping.

Nice win by FSU. They got it done when it mattered.

Yeah, I don't think losing this one game means they won't still be one of the best conferences in the country. As they said Fisher built FSU to be like a SEC team.

Exactly. And it ain't like FSU blew them out. We'll be back next year.

Come on now commercial. I'm ready to order my Sports Illustrated package complete with Dvd and tee. **** the magazine.

Exactly. And it ain't like FSU blew them out. We'll be back next year.

Yeah, it was a hard fought game. Auburn's D held up better than I thought they would. I peer the usual suspects from the SEC to stay good or get better. I just hope Mizzou gets to that level. We've been a solid program. It I want us to take that next step.

Come on now commercial. I'm ready to order my Sports Illustrated package complete with Dvd and tee. **** the magazine.

You can just order the specials, don't have to get the subscription. In case you didn't know.

Back