College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS Championship match: Florida St vs Auburn.

Just a gut feeling... I watched two great games today that will be better than the National Championship game.

Just curious which way you think it'll go?

My team won 3 of the last 4 national championships and is the elite program in college football. Weak attempt at a shot. We ain't gonna win it this year, but we are 11-1 and going to yet another BCS bowl and top 10 finish win or lose. We'll be back next year.

And there it is:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Either way it's still not Alabama, a school whos fans are so dub, they one post petitions based on photoshopped photos, or kill people who aren't upset enough when they lose. If that's what would happen at my school if we have championships, I'll pass. Well just go party.

Either way it's still not Alabama, a school whos fans are so dub, they one post petitions based on photoshopped photos, or kill people who aren't upset enough when they lose. If that's what would happen at my school if we have championships, I'll pass. Well just go party.

Don't forget they poison trees too.

Just curious which way you think it'll go?

I'm guessing Auburn.
Yes they got two lucky come from behind victories, but they stayed close enough in both games to keep it a one possession game.

And I'll throw this out there (I hope others will do the same), I'm guessing the spread will be +7 Seminoles.

1. There what is?
2. Bama fans are "dub" what?
3. Those are isolated incidents and not representative of an entire fan base. But of course you are obviously too stupid to figure that out.
4. "Well just go party." No thanks, don't feel like it.

Anything else?

I'm guessing Auburn.
Yes they got two lucky come from behind victories, but they stayed close enough in both games to keep it a one possession game.

And I'll throw this out there (I hope others will do the same), I'm guessing the spread will be +7 Seminoles.

Their running game is impossible to stop. But anything can happen after a month of down time.

It's a gimmick offense that helps them since no one outside of ga tech runs (although it's not quite the triple option but a hybrid) so defenses don't see it much if at all but they have some good athletes too though. Should be an interesting title game. If Florida State doesn't miss three field goals they should edge it out. Auburn can be thrown on and gives up big plays and Florida State has a great defense which will give up some points but their offense can score more on the Barn's defense. In any case go the team other than the Barn!

No, actually a guy named Nick Saban is. Jimbo Fisher was on his staff at LSU also. And of course Winston is an Alabamian.

Pruitt had that defense rolling last year. And Auburn's running game isn't impossible to stop at all. Just be disciplined is all. We got the speed to collapse at all areas. Mason is no Andre Williams and Nick is going to have to throw the ball. We'll be mixing a lot of robber with containment and we'll be bringing corners and safetys.

It's a gimmick offense that helps them since no one outside of ga tech runs so defenses don't see it much if at all but they have some good athletes too though. Should be an interesting title game. If Florida State doesn't miss three field goals they should edge it out. Auburn can be thrown on and gives up big plays and Florida State has a great defense which will give up some points but their offense can score more on the Barn's defense. In any case go the team other than the Barn!

Georgia Tech tried that gimmick offense last year in the ACC championship. It didn't last long.

Pruitt had that defense rolling last year. And Auburn's running game isn't impossible to stop at all. Just be disciplined is all. We got the speed to collapse at all areas. Mason is no Andre Williams and Nick is going to have to throw the ball. We'll be mixing a lot of robber with containment and we'll be bringing corners and safetys.

No, he was our secondary coach. Which everyone knows is Saban's baby. Kirby Smart has been our DC for the last 6 years.

Pruitt has done an outstanding job for the Noles no doubt, but he was far from the "mastermind" of Bama's defense.

No, he was our secondary coach. Which everyone knows is Saban's baby. Kirby Smart has been our DC for the last 6 years.

Pruitt has done an outstanding job for the Noles no doubt, but he was far from the "mastermind" of Bama's defense.

The Secondary is what made them great last year. You can't deny that. If Pruitt is on that sideline HaHa Clinton-Dix stays in position and we'd be having a different conversation.

The Secondary is what made them great last year. You can't deny that. If Pruitt is on that sideline HaHa Clinton-Dix stays in position and we'd be having a different conversation.

Saban admittedly favors the secondary. It's his baby. He played DB. He coached DB's at Ohio State, Michigan State, and the Oilers as an assistant coach.

I'm not knocking Pruitt at all. He learned a lot from Saban while working under him. Pruitt was more of a recruiter for us.

Saban admittedly favors the secondary. It's his baby. He played DB. He coached DB's at Ohio State, Michigan State, and the Oilers as an assistant coach.

I'm not knocking Pruitt at all. He learned a lot from Saban while working under him. Pruitt was more of a recruiter for us.

He is calling some amazing games for us. He won't be a coordinator for long. The option won't be a problem for us. Bama would have been a much more difficult matchup.

We gotta figure out how we're gonna get Osceola, Renegade, and Red Lightning to Pasadena.

Back