College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the SEC is on the decline vis-a-vis other conferences at this point. Last night was a reflection of that, though not the first time I've thought it. The major change I see is the defense. Slowly over the past few years, I see more and more of their defenses looking softer and more vulnerable across the board, while teams aren't compensating by bringing in offensive talent.

SEC still has good defenses, and Alabama was excellent for most of the year, but it's just not what it used to be based on my observations. LSU surely isn't what it used to be.

2 SEC teams lost their bowl games so you think they're on a decline? So far the SEC is 6-2 in bowl games with 2 to go.

LSU isn't what it used to be this year because 8 defensive starters from 2012 went to the NFL, lol.

Loved seeing the Suckeyes lose and cement their overrated legacy.

Josh looks like you had a blast...congrats.

Geez, Pasadena is off the hook, crazy busy right now.
Just driving down Colorado Blvd and everywhere you see fans with either Auburn or FSU colors.

I read an article this morning about how Gator fans should cheer for the 'Noles so the NC could come back to Florida. I got a good chuckle.

WAR EAGLE!:yess:

Geez, Pasadena is off the hook, crazy busy right now.
Just driving down Colorado Blvd and everywhere you see fans with either Auburn or FSU colors.

Your crazy to go anywhere near there lol

Wow how much do the refs have bet on Auburn?

What in the world are they looking at there but not on a couple VERY close 1st down runs?

Wow how much do the refs have bet on Auburn?

At it again huh? I suppose this Big 10 crew has a lot riding on Auburn. Especially on Auburn's 1st drive of the 2nd half where they missed a defensive pass interference on FSU and called holding on Auburn, negating a 1st down. Keep drinking the haterade fool.

At it again huh? I suppose this Big 10 crew has a lot riding on Auburn. Especially on Auburn's 1st drive of the 2nd half where they missed a defensive pass interference on FSU and called holding on Auburn, negating a 1st down. Keep drinking the haterade fool.

Let's add mutipule late hits on Arburn, taunting in auburn, PI on auburn, the worlds most obvious facemask. And that's just one half of the game.

Oh and I guess you don't understand what bets are either. Not shocking.

Let's add mutipule late hits on Arburn, taunting in auburn, PI on auburn, the worlds most obvious facemask. And that's just one half of the game.

Oh and I guess you don't understand what bets are either. Not shocking.

:rotfl
Keep posting. You get stupider every time.

Back