Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I haven't done that in a while HOWEVER I have all sorts of buttons left over. I MIGHT still have some stickers but I gotta dig in my pile. PM your address and I will get something out to you.

As far as the box goes, ya that is one way to do it. It all really depends on if you would want to individually add the parts in a box as a collectible, or if you are OK with just having the "box" in your stash.

Ouh, you're not doing that anymore? But sure, PM coming up, brother.

Only the box would work too, I guess. But using the accessories feature wouldn't work for that?

Tyler, I added a Variant of Takara Tomy´s MP-21 Bumblebee and also a more detailed version of MP-10 Optimus Prime.
Can you set them free, cause I would like to revise Prime right away and add his variant with the coin.
:wave

When linking photo's, it only lets you select from the first 50. 51 and up do not show as an option.

Hmmm, does a "more" button show up at the bottom of the modal?

It does for the first 25 but not after 50 are shown.

Capture66.jpg

Guess I've maxed it out again, no more Close/Save option. :)

Still no fix :dunno :pray:

Tyler, I´m almost daily on collectionstash.
No accusation here, I had times where I wouldn´t have time to do something either, but what about giving me the rights to approve of new articles?
Just a proposal, love that site and want to contribute.

Back