Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of this Collection Stash before. It's a good way to keep track of your collections? It's free? And what's with the nuts?

Last edited:
When linking photo's, it only lets you select from the first 50. 51 and up do not show as an option.

Hmmm, does a "more" button show up at the bottom of the modal?

It does for the first 25 but not after 50 are shown.

Capture66.jpg

Guess I've maxed it out again, no more Close/Save option. :)

Hey, everyone. Merry christmas. Not feeling too christmassy, so only this, but hope you have a good one.

Tyler, may I ask if you plan to add bobbleheads and collectible boxes?
I got a fat collectible box at the german comic con, containing a Fallout 4 bobblehead, shirt and nuka-cola bottle opener and that´s in my shelf, so...a collectible in itself too, imo.

So that and also collector´s edition boxes by games would be something, I think.

Hope you have good one.
:wave

Hey, everyone. Merry christmas. Not feeling too christmassy, so only this, but hope you have a good one.

Tyler, may I ask if you plan to add bobbleheads and collectible boxes?
I got a fat collectible box at the german comic con, containing a Fallout 4 bobblehead, shirt and nuka-cola bottle opener and that´s in my shelf, so...a collectible in itself too, imo.

So that and also collector´s edition boxes by games would be something, I think.

Hope you have good one.
:wave

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well! Well I guess now, Happy New Year.

Yes we have been planning on opening it up to other collectible platforms or just adding a generic platform. In your case how would you prefer to handle something like that? Just so I can cultivate my thoughts, would you want to add it as a Collectible Box that contains all of that stuff or add them as separate collectible items? It is unfortunate we don't have a way yet to group collectibles together but maybe that is something we should look to add.

Yep, sorry about that! It is an issue with hosting, they are currently working on it. A lot of their stuff seems to be down. I will let you know when it is back up.

So it keeps track of total value as well? Sounds pretty cool. When the site is back up, think I will join.

Back