Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would freaking love to do an app but I am just not sure I have the bandwidth to do an Android and an iOS app any time soon. I could make an adaptive mobile web version of the platform. You would run it in your browser but it would work more like an app and make it suck a lot less than it does now.

I would freaking love to do an app but I am just not sure I have the bandwidth to do an Android and an iOS app any time soon. I could make an adaptive mobile web version of the platform. You would run it in your browser but it would work more like an app and make it suck a lot less than it does now.

Well that is a start.
I am in. I could use that so much easier than the way it is now.
Take pics and upload as I walk around the collection.

That is why I like apps./

Captain America, Venom, Jason part 3, Silver Surfer, Modern Iron Man Comiquette, Leonidas, Hellboy, Hobgoblin, Spider-Man vs. Venom

The values of those collectibles aren't being added to your totals, or the listing values for those collectibles isn't correct?

How do I do that?

Go to the product detail page and then scroll down. There will be a section for listings and transactions, you should find an input field where you can enter in eBay item id. Click "Add Listing" and it will go retrieve the data for you.

I'd like it if the default price listing for each item was the retail price. Then the listings can influence it from there. That way I'd have a dollar amount for each item regardless if any have sold yet.

Back