Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Every product's linked name on my wishlist page opens a new browser tab with an incorrect item shown in someone else's collection when clicked. The links are for user pages instead of the INFO of the displayed products (the link in the "i" works). Collection Stash - A collector and artist platform for building and sharing your collection.

2. When clicking the "ADD TO WISHLIST" at the top of a product's page, it adds an entry to your browser history - this means you have to click the back button twice to get back to where you were.

3. When clicking the back button on your browser to go back to your activity list, you are always returned to the first page, not the page you may have been on. Example, my activity list is 2 pages, I click on an item on the second page and then the back button - it returns me to the first page of the activity list.

Good catches. I have 1 and 2 fixed for the next release. I will open up a ticket for 3 to get prioritized.

Thanks!

Ya it looks like the days between the 4th and the 10th points were not processed. I will credit you guys with some points. It looks like it is running now but I will verify again tomorrow.

Damn! That's the first thing you should have done, I can't imagine all work you have to do just to try to keep up. You should be a slave driver, not the slave. :)

IMO, stop everything else and get something in place to help other people approve releases. Probably a good idea to model this after an existing system that works well - I can't think of a good suggestion off hand though. ;) A system where you have a number of assigned/approved individuals, but maybe also where contributors can earn the ability to approve, or add approval weight, such that when a product receives enough weight, it gets approval (it might take 2 or 4 or 5 such individuals to get there, or 1 admin/mod)

Once you have this built out, it will be a lot easier to deal with a flood of submissions, especially if you get some type of importer/scraper active. Right now, even though it can be somewhat arduous to add product, some people are still going to dump a bunch of entries in at once. I added some 6 or 8 in one go myself last week.

Yep I definitely agree. It is something I wanted to build out a while ago but other features always took precedent. It would be nice to be able to remove myself from the approvals so I can concentrate on continuing to build out the app.

Yep I definitely agree. It is something I wanted to build out a while ago but other features always took precedent. It would be nice to be able to remove myself from the approvals so I can concentrate on continuing to build out the app.
Hey we discussed this.

Happy to help with approvals :1-1:

I don't think mine went up at all when you approved the last couple of batches of figures I added.

Same here, man.

2 new figures submitted and approved, still the same amount.

Ya it looks like the days between the 4th and the 10th points were not processed. I will credit you guys with some points. It looks like it is running now but I will verify again tomorrow.

Thx, I´ll look into it later.

Hey we discussed this.

Same here, Tyler.
Would love to help too.

I don't even keep track of my nuts anymore. I don't have enough time to compete with the top 4-5 people who are on top each month so why bother. I just add stuff I have or will likely buy and that's all. :)

I don't even remember what the purpose of the nuts is. :) I just wanted to make sure Tyler knew the system wasn't updating.

I don't even keep track of my nuts anymore. I don't have enough time to compete with the top 4-5 people who are on top each month so why bother. I just add stuff I have or will likely buy and that's all. :)

I do the same thing, though I get a little thrill when I see my name in the top 5 for a couple days. Usually get knocked off pretty quickly though.

Hey we discussed this.

Same here, man.

2 new figures submitted and approved, still the same amount.

Thx, I´ll look into it later.

Same here, Tyler.
Would love to help too.

:rock :rock

I am going to spent some time this week to figure out how I want this all to work. Hopefully then I can spread some love. :)

I don't even remember what the purpose of the nuts is. :) I just wanted to make sure Tyler knew the system wasn't updating.

No purpose yet! Just something stupid to do. Thanks for keeping me posted guys, they should be working now.

I know how it is to have some down-time where your nuts aren't working. All good over here now too, I'm happy to say. ;)

Awesome sauce, Tyler.
Just checked my stash, everything good. Thx, brother.

Also...on a sidenote, since you wanna check for smartphone possibilites:
I was on CS with the standard browser of my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and everything works perfect.
Dunno what you changed, but it works.
Just panning, everthing there...nothing missing.
Great stuff. :rock

Alright, I finally found the defect with the points, it wasn't happening every time because there was an issue depending on what it was trying to process for that day. Thanks guys! I credited a bunch of points to some of you that I know got screwed.

Back