Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Blondie / The Man With No Name PF (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this, but it's Sideshow. Overly priced and it's a crap-shoot as to what you'll get.
Same. And and the lack of detail and finesse to the headsculpt irks me. It's like sideshow's "style," but, really, it's just laziness on their part IMO. Looking at the close ups of the headsculpt in the screencaps, any skin texture is being done by the paint work and both the eyebrows and beard have really thick strands instead of thinner/finer stranding. The hat looks a little too small compared to the size of the head. At this scale, there should be more and better detailing in the sculpt, not less. I just rewatched the movie this weekend and thought I'd come into this thread really gushing about this since the movie details are fresh once again, but instead, I feel let down.

IMG_1283.jpeg

Shame about the sculpt when everything else looks so nice. Eyebrows are too thick and the scowl/furrowed brow looks too over done (that 10% caricature that SS was talking about), and the bit of hair we do see doesn't have the finesse a piece of this scale should have.

I think it looks cool, definitely stylized but, with knowing relatively little about the statue world (I only have the recent Sideshow Cap and their Logan, which I both find impressive), it doesn’t seem like many statues achieve “photorealism” unless they’re thousands of dollars so this seems in line with the price point, I dunno. Curious to see how it looks from other angles in real world lighting.

Definitely debating on getting it as GBU is a top 5 for me and I have been wanting a representation of it for such a long time. Their 1/6 didn’t do it for me, and that is where I think the 10% caricature remark rubbed me the wrong way more so because I do expect a $300 1/6 figure to somewhat resemble a little person rather than a high end toy. Waiting to see if Present Toys West Cowboy satisfies the itch but with their recent releases confidence is…not high. If the Present Toys turns out bad I’ll eat the NRD and put the rest towards this.

Speaking of the Present Toys version, it was slated for Q1-early Q2 I believe so hopefully should see how that one turned out soon.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why nobody can nail down the holster correctly, especially the material and color? They are using a fuzzy worn look, but it isn’t even close.

I don’t understand why nobody can nail down the holster correctly, especially the material and color? They are using a fuzzy worn look, but it isn’t even close.
Idk, I was watching A Few Dollars More this weekend and his holster looked like the suede "fuzzy" leather and not smooth grain. Unless his holster is different in Good Bad Ugly, it would seem Sideshow got it right. And while I don't want to put too much faith or give too much credit to Sideshow, they did mention that Clint gave them the real props to replicate so maybe they know something we don't?

Last edited:
I caved and preordered. This is my favorite Western alongside Once Upon a Time in the West and while not photorealistic I don’t find the stylization on this too distracting, especially for the price point with the mixed media elements. Comparing the options on the horizon for this character, they all seem to have their fair share of pros and cons across the different scales, formats, and licensing status.

3CE51A21-9D5B-4593-B5A0-C072AEBFBB91.jpeg

1DA31E26-1861-4ACC-8523-E4442E539BB6.jpeg

4582EB2E-5B0B-4A60-B1F5-03C6773E007A.jpeg

441F5283-794B-4116-A1E2-0D19015C055E.jpeg

Idk, I was watching A Few Dollars More this weekend and his holster looked like the suede "fuzzy" leather and not smooth grain. Unless his holster is different in Good Bad Ugly, it would seem Sideshow got it right. And while I don't want to put too much faith or give too much credit to Sideshow, they did mention that Clint gave them the real props to replicate so maybe they know something we don't?
You are not seeing it correctly, the real holster is a smooth leather, not a fuzzy suede material.

You are not seeing it correctly, the real holster is a smooth leather, not a fuzzy suede material.
If you say so. I was watching in HD on a 65inch tv and it looked like suede but ok, whatever floats your boat. If you feel it’s inaccurate that’s your prerogative :duff

I will say many of the replicas online even have it with the suede side out and not the smooth grain. And to reiterate, Clint also gave Sideshow the real life costume props to be scaled down and replicated. So, maybe, just maaaaaybe there’s quite the possibility that you could be the one who’s “not seeing it correctly”

Last edited:
Back