Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered Will Munny. Because I love the film and character so much.

I'm not 100 percent sold on the sculpt or accessories but it'll likely not be made again anytime soon.
Yeah I'm sure I'll do the same. But I just don't feel motivated enough to order yet based on the current underwhelming pics.

Anyone looking for Blondie have him for sale. PM me price is $255

Last edited:
The entire diorama is built out of foam insulation board. I just used a small Xacto knife (razor craft knife) to carve in a shallow set of lines and then added some texture by pulling a small wire brush across it to make it look like wood. Put on some paint and it was done. I have a few pictures of it in mid creation. I will post some below.
View attachment IMG_7774.jpegView attachment IMG_7776.jpeg

The entire diorama is built out of foam insulation board. I just used a small Xacto knife (razor craft knife) to carve in a shallow set of lines and then added some texture by pulling a small wire brush across it to make it look like wood. Put on some paint and it was done. I have a few pictures of it in mid creation. I will post some below.
View attachment 691098View attachment 691099
Thank you, I shall do the same for my Outlaws.

Snake Toys Man With No Name, in a Saloon diorama I bought
20240305_151834.jpg
20240305_151807.jpg
20240305_151640.jpg
20240305_151748.jpg
20240303_141046.jpg

Got the final act Harry Callahan today. I think he came out really nice. I missed out on the original so I grabbed this last minute.

The sunglasses kinda freak me out though. Mine seem a bit sharp and stiff and each time I went to put them on I could feel them scraping the sides of his face. I tried my best to avoid them scraping along his face but I was having a tough time. I'm not sure if I'll chance using them again or not. Shame because he looks pretty cool with them on. The seam on the side of the hair shows pretty bad on one side and there seems to be somewhat of a glossy mark under his right eye that doesn't wipe off though. The glossy mark only shows in certain lighting conditions and I don't think it was intentional but I dunno sometimes it looks almost like sweat.

I wasn't able to get this off sideshow so I got it from a place located in Rhode Island so I don't think I'm gonna hassle them for an exchange or anything. I did get him tax free and $20 cheaper than SS tho.

66d6ac05-41a1-404b-b379-d813a563848c.jpg

7863ebb9-aa5a-40bd-b106-8feb154e2808.jpg

Last edited:
Got the final act Harry Callahan today. I think he came out really nice. I missed out on the original so I grabbed this last minute.

The sunglasses kinda freak me out though. Mine seem a bit sharp and stiff and each time I went to put them on I could feel them scraping the sides of his face. I tried my best to avoid them scraping along his face but I was having a tough time. I'm not sure if I'll chance using them again or not. Shame because he looks pretty cool with them on. The seam on the side of the hair shows pretty bad on one side and there seems to be somewhat of a glossy mark under his right eye that doesn't wipe off though. The glossy mark only shows in certain lighting conditions and I don't think it was intentional but I dunno sometimes it looks almost like sweat.

I wasn't able to get this off sideshow so I got it from a place located in Rhode Island so I don't think I'm gonna hassle them for an exchange or anything. I did get him tax free and $20 cheaper than SS tho.
I might be wrong but the glossy mark might be the gloss finish they used to make the eyes look gloss which dripped onto the cheek. You can mask off the surrounding area (cover the eyes) and spray a little matte clear on that spot, it should get rid of the gloss once it dries. I like Mr. Hobby brand Matt Finishing Spray Mr. Super Clear.

Hey Clubber Lang....

Snake is interesting. Any idea how this differs from the Present Toys version?

It's interesting I already own the Sideshow, Present and Redman.....thinking about Snake.....

That diorama is dope though.
I got the Snake Toys version because it comes with seamless forearms

17010912.jpg

I own Present Toys, Snake and Sideshow versions.

All have their pros and cons. The clothing on sideshow is the best, BUT I think snake toys have the best forearms because it's seamless....

But sideshow has the best neck because that's seamless....but when you put the scarf on or/and the poncho Present Toys and Snake are better.

At the end it's preference a bit, BUT I just find Present and Snake have the MUCH better likeness. I think their paints are executed better also and the unhatted head is the winner.

I think Snake Toys is the Superior figure, but it is close. For those who still want one, get SNAKE TOYS version...it's cheaper and best representation.

My plan is post Sideshow vanilla, action pose Snake, and unhatted pose present toys. Yeah...I'm sick..

Last edited:
I am interested in the pants, are they in your opinion well made?
The pants feel....cheaper than the Sideshow, if you are talking about Present Toys/Snake...BUT visually, it's all a wash. It's the same imo. Hardly any real visual difference.

I own Present Toys, Snake and Sideshow versions.

All have their pros and cons. The clothing on sideshow is the best, BUT I think snake toys have the best forearms because it's seamless....

But sideshow has the best neck because that's seamless....but when you put the scarf on or/and the poncho Present Toys and Snake are better.

At the end it's preference a bit, BUT I just find Present and Snake have the MUCH better likeness. I think their paints are executed better also and the unhatted head is the winner.

I think Snake Toys is the Superior figure, but it is close. For those who still want one, get SNAKE TOYS version...it's cheaper and best representation.

My plan is post Sideshow vanilla, action pose Snake, and unhatted pose present toys. Yeah...I'm sick..
Yeah, I thought the clothes looked better on the sideshow figure but the likeness is off to me. It's crazy how two third party figures look more like Clint Eastwood than the actual official licensed version.

Well those third party companies made "use" of the pre-existing Iminime heads sculpted by Trevor Grove who's work continues to hold up all these years later. The first generation, original castings of his sculpts were (and are) phenomenal. The recasted versions that have been made available in the years since show an expected loss of quality in terms of details.
d61dfem-9ee93c8e-f21e-4d23-9e9d-aa8e7dbaad62.jpg
d61dai8-07744660-6ed3-4422-b629-589eae6ab5c5.jpg

Well those third party companies made "use" of the pre-existing Iminime heads sculpted by Trevor Grove whose work continues to hold up all these years later. The first generation, original castings of his sculpts were (and are) phenomenal. The recasted versions that have been made available in the years since show an expected loss of quality in terms of details.
View attachment 698765View attachment 698766

Beautiful sculpts, thanks for sharing, definitely wish the Present Toys recast hat had the hat brim lower on the forehead like the OG there, would make it look way better. I do think the hatless sculpt came out pretty good like Mark mentioned, which is what I opted for on mine, in addition to a body swap and picking up the Sideshow poncho.

IMG_2088.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

I would have gone for the Sideshow hat sculpt if I hadn’t had the Premium Format ordered striking the same pose I would have used on the 1:6.

That said, if you were going to only have one Blondie in the collection and you want him with the iconic hat and head tilt/swagger, the Sideshow is still the best pick for that and the superior proportions/tailoring imo.

Last edited:
Back