Statue Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_ClintEastwood.jpg

Sideshow presents the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection. This line will include a series of Statues and Sixth Scale Figures based on the legendary roles of famed actor Clint Eastwood. Stay tuned for more details and be sure to RSVP in the meantime so you can receive updates on when these pieces go up for pre-order.

This is huge, and represents one of my all time most desired licences. Don't screw this up, Sideshow, and you will definitely get a great deal of my money...

this is a big deal and can either be really good for Sideshow if they knock it out of the part or be really bad like the Mando PFs. Any PFs in this line should be like the old ones that are actually mixed media with fabric elements IMO.

In order to succeed, Sideshow should:

a) hire Trevor Grove's services again - How long since he last worked for them? Last I heard from him, he was doing stuff for Tweeterhead.

210105091527929606.jpg

210105091528129898.jpg

b) outsource the paint apps step to a truly competent factory, one which doesn't mar Grove's wonderful work too much... or at the very least knows how to apply eye decals.

Thanks to Kenobiv for reminding me of these pics.

In order to succeed, Sideshow should:

a) hire Trevor Grove's services again - How long since he last worked for them? Last I heard from him, he was doing stuff for Tweeterhead.

210105091527929606.jpg

210105091528129898.jpg

b) outsource the paint apps step to a truly competent factory, one which doesn't mar Grove's wonderful work too much... or at the very least knows how to apply eye decals.

Thanks to Kenobiv for reminding me of these pics.

Trevor Grove recently did the Emperor Palpatine Mythos statue for them.

Sideshow?s biggest drawback has and is the final paint apps. I mean they?ve been in this business longer than some and yet their paint apps are still behind the times. For a company as big as Sideshow, it?s baffling to me that they don?t put more focus on their final production paint. Sure their sculpts are hit or miss, but lots of times we?ve seen even their mediocre sculpts be brought up a couple notches by talented painters.

Back