Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Blondie / The Man With No Name PF (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score

ZHFEvcW.png

EoxTsHh.jpg

Sideshow presents The Man With No Name Premium Format Figure from the movie The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. This Clint Eastwood collectible will be coming soon to Sideshow. RSVP for more information.

That looks pretty good. Some of the details look too “soft.” I can’t even imagine how horrible the final product will look though.

Please excuse my ignorance on Mr. Eastwood's back catalog - what is the 1/6 new figure shown (2nd from the left)?

I know SSC previously announced figures from Pale Rider, Dirty Harry and Good/Bad/Ugly

Please excuse my ignorance on Mr. Eastwood's back catalog - what is the 1/6 new figure shown (2nd from the left)?

I know SSC previously announced figures from Pale Rider, Dirty Harry and Good/Bad/Ugly
I saw that too and literally got hyped so much, it's Josey Wales!!

I really wish they nail that one, it's my favorite Clint movie.

Loving the look of the Blondie PF. But, the downgrade to production piece will be rough most likely.

It's The Outlaw Josey Wales

the-outlaw-josey-wales-clint-eastwood-movie-poster-thomas-pollart.jpg

I saw that too and literally got hyped so much, it's Josey Wales!!

I really wish they nail that one, it's my favorite Clint movie.

Thanks.

I just saw that someone had already mentioned that yesterday in the 1/6 figure thread - should of done more due diligence before posting. :lol

How long are products usually on "coming soon" on sideshow? , just curious whether I'm waiting a week or a year? Thanks in advance.

Back