Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Blondie / The Man With No Name PF (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for sharing…The downgrade on the head paint apps seems steep from what you can glimpse at the end of their video, which is pretty lame when the rest of the statue is covered by cloth so no real excuse not to bring it on the head sculpt. Looks very flat here, like unfinished. Not sure I can bring myself to follow through with this one…they keep doing my boy Blondie dirty. Also kinda disingenuous when these companies continue to use the prototype image to advertise a final product unveiling video imo.

IMG_1491.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

Last edited:
yea that’s about what to expect from sideshow. Would probably look really good with a repaint. It’s sad that the hands seem to be painted well and the rest of the statue looks like a win, but the headsculpt kills it.

Oh dear lord! :shakingfist: How much does this cost?
$640 before taxes and shipping.

Well, that sculpt paint app looks like it’s going to need some improvement. That’s unfortunate, but still in. He could use some weathering too. Looks like another project to add to the list :horror

Hope it's just harsh lighting. It looks like something from Diamond Select.
Funny you mention Diamond Select.

I recently cancelled 3 or 4 Diamond Select POs for their Indiana Jones statues (1/7 scale?).

Their prototypes were somewhat passable (relative to their low price) but the final product was garbage, big downgrade in paint apps - much like this Sideshow Clint Eastwood PF.

Back