Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duckgoo said:
I got my CW 6 yesterday (East Coast), best issue so far!!! I can't wait until CW 7.

It looks like Civil War is at its climax and will wind down from here.

I hate you Duckgoo. I went like 15 miles out of my way to go to my fav. comic shop and they didn't have it. I was angry. Oh well, at least next week I can pick up the new Star Wars Legacy and Civil War the same day.

I felt #6 was a bit of a letdown, still more buildup. Oh well.

You guys read who that Penance guy from the new Thunderbolts really is? It's either brilliant or stupid. Twisted either way.

bluesparrow said:
I felt #6 was a bit of a letdown, still more buildup. Oh well.

You guys read who that Penance guy from the new Thunderbolts really is? It's either brilliant or stupid. Twisted either way.

If you read the latest Frontline CW, it tells you who Penance is. He is twisted.....fetish superhero anyone???

I am also loving the Punisher War Journal, best CW-tie-in book IMO. I used to read PWJ in the 90's. Great to have it back and to have it tie to CW is brilliant. I am glad that they didn't change the Punisher character during the CW.

I just read CW#6 and all the other new tie-in issues that came out this month. I guess the final battle is going to happen next issue?:confused: Punisher is interesting, but dang.....he's crazy!!! Also, a major event is going to happen in Spiderman's life next issue. Wonder who'll they kill off? :confused:

My first post here, so hello everyone.

Everyone thinks somebody important to Spidey gets killed, which causes him to go back to the black costume. But maybe it's that he accidentally kills someone in the final fight of civil war, and the guilt causes him to go back to black.

welcome batman. Just read #6, it was great, can't wait for a #7 finale. It would be interesting for spidey to fight venom in the final fight in #7.

Well, I think it’s Captain America that gets killed and that is why Spidey dons the black. Aunt May and MJ would be too easy, it’s just making more and more sense to me.

carbo-fation said:
I must've missed it, but how do you guys know that spidy is going to turn back to black??:confused:

Once you go black, you never....err, I think I read spoiler articles somewhere that reported that post-civil war spidey will don black

Yeah, post civil war spidey goes back to the black costume. It supposedly represents his state of mind at the time. So we will see.

batman1180 said:
Yeah, post civil war spidey goes back to the black costume. It supposedly represents his state of mind at the time. So we will see.

Or a lame tie-in to the upcoming movie. ;)

For eveyone here that hasn't seen the Iron Spidey crusade, you need to check it out. Because every Civil War fan wants a PF of their favorite web head in his Civil War attire!!!!

SO JOIN OUR CRUSADE!!!!

Ditto I'm waiting for a trade as well, although I almost broke down and just bought 1-6 at the Comic Shop over the weekend.

Back