Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mighty Avengers - Frank Cho Interview Part 3 of 3......

https://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/MightyAvengers/Cho_03.html

More Preview art:

MIGHTAVN001032.jpg

Wolverine art:
CCWolverine.jpg

Jungle-Girl art:monkey5 :
JungleGirl01.jpg

Statue of Jen and as Fritz pointed out the devil-tail - I have no clue, but it isn't She-Hulk:
Jen01.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! :eek: Now that statue is HOT! :drool Tasteful and Sexy!!!! :rock

PS. I didn't know She-Hulk had a Devil Tail?

That picture of Galactus is awesome!

I'm just getting back into comics after a few years, so I've been reading various forums for must-read titles. Is there any interest on this board for an ongoing thread for discussion of any comics? Some boards have a monthly thread for that's month's titles while others have a single thread to discuss anything you're currently reading.

Darth Waller said:
That picture of Galactus is awesome!

I'm just getting back into comics after a few years, so I've been reading various forums for must-read titles. Is there any interest on this board for an ongoing thread for discussion of any comics? Some boards have a monthly thread for that's month's titles while others have a single thread to discuss anything you're currently reading.

It would be up to the Darklord on that one.

If it were done, I think the DC, Marvel and the indies shoould have their own area in a sense.

I would be able to do some reviews/spoiler summaries for the ones I have subscribed to.

In the newest radical monthly, DST announced a line of Civil War busts scheduled to come out monthly starting in May. The first will be Captain America, followed by Iron Man.

Man, that was awesome Mith! I had heard about that comic but hadn't seen anything on it... Looks insane. I'll definitely have to add that to my pull list.

Just incase anyone didn't know, Civil War 6 was supposed to come out yesterday, but for us western states, the shippment didn't get through because of the weather. My Comic Shop said they'd have it in next week though. Strangely the rest of the CW issues this week were there. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
Just incase anyone didn't know, Civil War 6 was supposed to come out yesterday, but for us western states, the shippment didn't get through because of the weather. My Comic Shop said they'd have it in next week though. Strangely the rest of the CW issues this week were there. :confused:

I got my CW 6 yesterday (East Coast), best issue so far!!! I can't wait until CW 7.

It looks like Civil War is at its climax and will wind down from here.

Back