Chicago Collector/Toy Stores??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klocket

Super Freak
Reaction score
Probably the wrong place for this thread... but anyway,

I am going to be in Chicago for a day or so, and i was wondering if any of you folks know of any shops in Chicago that carry the stuff we buy and talk about in here?

Or even vintage shops that carry 80's stuff?

Any info (and addresses) would be great!

M.

Quake Collectibles has some vintage stuff
it's a little shop and I haven't been there in a while but I used to like going
4628 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60625
(773) 878-4288

Toynk Toys is another one
430 North York Road Bensenville, IL 60106
(847) 350-0108

Chicago Comics has some toys and collectibles. Not a HUGE selection, but decent. Certainly better than some.

There is a really good chain of comic stores called Amazing Fantasy in that area with the main one in Frankfort but don't remember how far from the city that is and not sure of the other locations.

seems Toynk is not there...I went to stop by there today and the building looked empty and the back door said something about food services on it.

toynk has moved if your still going to the same location. i dont think they have opened the new location yet i could be mistaken.

i know its an old thread but as others mentioned, chicago comics, quake collectibles and a place called kapow toys which is new are prob best bets.

also there is a place in lakeview caled gaymart, yes gaymart and does carry collectibles, while ago they had tons of the palisades and hard hero busts and much better than ebay prices. but that places is here and there as far as finding stuff.

also must be open to different things going there. if you dont like gay people or weird stuff then dont go.

I wish there were more places in Chicago that have an abundance of statues. I go to Toynk. But thats probably the only place I know of that carry more than 5 statues.

Back