Master Chief Bust - One2One Collectibles - Help Requested!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msull291

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey there fellow collectors!

First of all, I apologize if this is the wrong place, but a general discussion seemed to match my request well :).

I am requesting all of your help in pricing knowledge about the very rare and classic Master Chief Bust from One2One collectibles, limited to 350 pieces. I have had this amazing piece since it was released in 2009 I believe, and I fully understand how rare they are now after trying to do some research on them! Unfortunately I no longer have the original box, and the base has a couple of scratches on it, but I do have the COA card and it's in great condition otherwise.

I am considering selling this piece as I am completely out of space, but trying to find comps anywhere on the web is nearly impossible. It seems like trying to price it is a bit of a nightmare, and putting it on auction always comes with risks as well.

Has anyone dealt with trading, buying, or selling this collectible in the last few years? Even information on the other coloured ones (red and blue) would be super helpful.

Anyway, would really like to hear if anyone else has one of these and their story behind it! Probably one of the nicest Master Chief collectibles to ever be released in my opinion :).

Cheers!

Master Chief 1.pngMaster Chief 2.pngMaster Chief 3.png

Back