Celebration Chicago 2019 - April 11-15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weren't VIP tickets $700 last time? Seems like a lot of scratch to get in a half hour early.

To me, the biggest perk is reserved seating at the main panels. I only got to see one panel last time because I refuse to spend the night in the convention center and also will not get up at the crack of dawn to get a wristband. I really hope it won't be like that again or this will have to be my last Celebration.

I got lucky for everything but the huge panels... so seeing smaller ones (but still major) like Mark Hamill were doable by doing "standby". I got into quite a few things that were unavailable by the time we got into the convention center. That didn't happen in Anaheim as you could only queue up for the panels... so you either stood in line for an hour or so beforehand, or you were out of luck.

No, but when has that ever mattered to you?

source.gif

$75 is not that bad for one day. $850 is just craziness. Just to ask....has ReedPop always done SWC? I've never been to one.

Back