Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Well Orlando security was just checking for weapons. My friend kept his badge in his pocket for the 3 days we were there and he was only asked for it once by some random security guy. Nobody checked for it for panels or anything else.

We talked to a guy in one of the autograph lines who took his regular 4-day badge (Rey with green strip on bottom) and all he did was color that red. He said he was able to get some into some panels with VIP because of that. Smart guy. :lecture

Or maybe Rey is a Skywalker. :lol

Lol my friends only wanted to see the floor and even spent some money so IMO no harm no foul. They really just came to meet for lunch and see some costumes outside but I said you can see even more inside. They thought they could just get tickets day of but I warned them that won't happen.

Extra footage from Star Wars Celebration Orlando is compiled into a "Cutting Room Floor" extras video. Our friend 1/6 Kylo Ren stops in to add his extra 2 cents.

Kylo is ****

Did that model company have a website?

Wow more cool EFX stuff that will never get made.

Kylo is ****

Did that model company have a website?

Wow more cool EFX stuff that will never get made.

I can see if I have any more info on them. There will be more footage of their stuff in the C2E2 video I'll post soon. I think the company is just called Plastic Model.

giphy.gif

Haha. Well Orlando security was just checking for weapons. My friend kept his badge in his pocket for the 3 days we were there and he was only asked for it once by some random security guy. Nobody checked for it for panels or anything else.
Nobody really checked badges, plus the artwork was so similar for each badge. I think it was too confusing for them. I had individual day badges for Thursday and Saturday. Well guess what? I was there all day Friday and Sunday as well!

Nobody really checked badges, plus the artwork was so similar for each badge. I think it was too confusing for them. I had individual day badges for Thursday and Saturday. Well guess what? I was there all day Friday and Sunday as well!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back