Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you be anymore specific maybe a screenshot of them? I bought some jeans the other day and they turned out way too long for my figure. Really dont wanna have to deal with that again.
No yea of course. So the waist is a little to big so you might have to do some modding to the waist and calf area to get it to sit just right. At least that's what I did to get them looking like they do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-161050.png
    Screenshot_20210925-161050.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 33
Idk thats a pretty bad costume guide since its in low light. They couldve gotten much better references from the character model viewer in the game. Its a minot detail tho. But I was planning on weathering/ adding holes to the jeans anyway. Maybe I can bleach/dye them or get another generic pair on ebay.

There's a light source in those images that's turned the jeans white in places. I think they're meant to be dark blue, as that's how the official products were coloured:

51253207842_c9e3aa42e4_h.jpg

3584900-ellie%20statue.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yet, when you look at screen grabs the colour varies wildly from dark blue to very light. Don't know if that was meant to represent the effects of dust and wear, or if it's down to the brightness setting.

These conform more to the official guide's dark blue:

Ellie-TLOU2-No-Fingers.jpg

324b6ead-65ed-4ba6-b568-508fb92b52b5-fc9ee321-3405-4d64-91ff-a9a6d8a5b95f-2510225ee9c2eb4cae2189027903-tloupii_review_screenshot_03.jpeg

130363015.jpg

What it boils down to is that, due to the apparent lack of consistency, there's no wrong shade.

More importantly, Kit has received and already shipped out the missing/broken parts from the Clicker and Joel. :)

There's a light source in those images that's turned the jeans white in places. I think they're meant to be dark blue, as that's how the official products were coloured:

51253207842_c9e3aa42e4_h.jpg

3584900-ellie%20statue.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yet, when you look at screen grabs the colour varies wildly from dark blue to very light. Don't know if that was meant to represent the effects of dust and wear, or if it's down to the brightness setting.

These conform more to the official guide's dark blue:

Ellie-TLOU2-No-Fingers.jpg

324b6ead-65ed-4ba6-b568-508fb92b52b5-fc9ee321-3405-4d64-91ff-a9a6d8a5b95f-2510225ee9c2eb4cae2189027903-tloupii_review_screenshot_03.jpeg

130363015.jpg

What it boils down to is that, due to the apparent lack of consistency, there's no wrong shade.

More importantly, Kit has received and already shipped out the missing/broken parts from the Clicker and Joel. :)
That's great news

04AD5F82-60EA-48D5-B5FE-4CB4E9D47389.jpeg

Are Joels sleeves open like this for everyone? Shouldnt there be stitching or a button there?

Not sure if I might have missed it posted up here already, but I found out you can pull the entire neck up on this body.
Makes it look somewhat more normal. Overall not a bad figure.
View attachment 539473View attachment 539474
I tried to do what you did with pulling up the neck but no luck. Could you elaborate on how you did it?

However I did try taking off the padding suit, it makes the shoulders higher so the neck should now be shorter. I don’t think it affects the build of his body at all. What do you guys think? Does the neck look better now?

before
9E1B22ED-2146-4E69-8018-D8F2D80C1203.jpeg

After removing fatsuit
EFC85AB8-5FAF-4496-9B91-89817D9B1765.jpeg

Are Joels sleeves open like this for everyone? Shouldnt there be stitching or a button there?

I used a pair of tweezers to check the cuffs under his jacket and they are open like that. I can't tell if there's a button on there or not, though there is that bag of spares he comes with.

I tried to do what you did with pulling up the neck but no luck. Could you elaborate on how you did it?

However I did try taking off the padding suit, it makes the shoulders higher so the neck should now be shorter. I don’t think it affects the build of his body at all. What do you guys think? Does the neck look better now?

before

After removing fatsuit

There's a definite improvement after the fat suit removal.

I usually spend a lot of time futzing with a new figure, and fully expected to be swapping Joel's body, but in the end didn't do much at all before getting him into the guitar playing position. All I did was put white tack on top of the cup inside the sculpt to raise it.

I used a pair of tweezers to check the cuffs under his jacket and they are open like that. I can't tell if there's a button on there or not, though there is that bag of spares he comes with.
They did the same thing with the part 1 shirts it's not supposed to not have buttons so you can roll up the sleeves

That's is a good comparison like I said before in my personal opinion both figures did a good job on their versions,ones did better than others in areas but both seem to be good pieces to have in a collection

That's is a good comparison like I said before in my personal opinion both figures did a good job on their versions,ones did better than others in areas but both seem to be good pieces to have in a collection

Definitely.

I'm finding it really hard to judge CC's sculpts because they look so different from various angles. However, in that first photo I posted of the calmer sculpts the CC actually looks pretty good.

When it comes to the angrier versions I think I prefer CC's, but it's dependent upon angle. It needs to be displayed with the head tilted down so it looks like she's looking up as in this image:

WCCFthelastofuspart229.jpg

My ideal Ellie will probably be the MT calm sculpt on the CC figure (wearing the hoody).

The MT figure will likely get the angry CC in return.

The figure landed in the UK early this morning, but as there's been no movement since then Royal Mail probably won't be delivering until Tuesday. If so I'll miss her unless they're really early, or really late.

Definitely.

I'm finding it really hard to judge CC's sculpts because they look so different from various angles. However, in that first photo I posted of the calmer sculpts the CC actually looks pretty good.

When it comes to the angrier versions I think I prefer CC's, but it's dependent upon angle. It needs to be displayed with the head tilted down so it looks like she's looking up as in this image:

WCCFthelastofuspart229.jpg

My ideal Ellie will probably be the MT calm sculpt on the CC figure (wearing the hoody).

The MT figure will likely get the angry CC in return.

The figure landed in the UK early this morning, but as there's been no movement since then Royal Mail probably won't be delivering until Tuesday. If so I'll miss her unless they're really early, or really late.
I'm still waiting on mine,since I ordered from onesixthoufitters ill probably not see them until mid October but I'm cool with that I'm just really excited to pose them up in the collection
Joel 10' statue by Dark Horse announced for Last of Us day, you'll probably want to grab it as soon as possible since these sell out really fast.
https://direct.darkhorse.com/products/the-last-of-us-part-ii-joel-statueView attachment 539728
View attachment 539729
View attachment 539730
I saw that looks really awesome even though I'm not to big on statues it's a great piece nonetheless TBH I was really hoping to see a teaser of factions 2 during The Last of Us day but oh well

I'm still waiting on mine,since I ordered from onesixthoufitters ill probably not see them until mid October but I'm cool with that I'm just really excited to pose them up in the collection

I saw that looks really awesome even though I'm not to big on statues it's a great piece nonetheless TBH I was really hoping to see a teaser of factions 2 during The Last of Us day but oh well
they will have more announcements coming during 5pm PST, I still doubt there's going to be anything about factions or multiplayer, if I had to guess it'll be the announcement of Director's cut.

EDIT: Not announcements but a wrap up note to the end the day, I still doubt it's gonna be anything interesting, not sure why people were getting so hyped for today expecting Factions.

I don't go in for statues, unless its horses, dogs or cats, but if these were 1/6 I'd have probably bought Abby as a last resort, as she's very unlikely to become an action figure.
That statue is probably the closest thing to a figure she'll ever get.

Oo this is a very interesting comparison. You can really see the scaling difference between some accessories. Im still pretty bothered that the bow isn’t accurate neither the arrows nor the bow itself. Might pick up the MTToys bow and use the other one for my part 1 kitbash..

CCToys shoes are way nicer and Ellie actually has the converse logo in game which is a cool detail.

CCToys torch is modelled more accurate to the game as well both in scale as in detail.

I do prefer the way master team sculpted Ellies hair. It looks a bit off on CCToys’s from some angles.

You can also see here that the MT head is just a bit smaller than CC but not sure which is more accurate. The CC head looks kinda big in some of the pictures online but that might just be the camera angle.

I owned the Master team backpack but didnt like how wide and thick it was, CCtoys seems to have that down a lot better.

Oo this is a very interesting comparison. You can really see the scaling difference between some accessories. Im still pretty bothered that the bow isn’t accurate neither the arrows nor the bow itself. Might pick up the MTToys bow and use the other one for my part 1 kitbash..

CCToys shoes are way nicer and Ellie actually has the converse logo in game which is a cool detail.

CCToys torch is modelled more accurate to the game as well both in scale as in detail.

I do prefer the way master team sculpted Ellies hair. It looks a bit off on CCToys’s from some angles.

You can also see here that the MT head is just a bit smaller than CC but not sure which is more accurate. The CC head looks kinda big in some of the pictures online but that might just be the camera angle.

I owned the Master team backpack but didnt like how wide and thick it was, CCtoys seems to have that down a lot better.

It's a real mix and match affair to make the best Ellie from the two sets.

Here are some of mrpe7ch's photos that I left out before:

MT:

40.jpg

CC:

41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg

MT & CC:

44.jpeg

Back