Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to do what you did with pulling up the neck but no luck. Could you elaborate on how you did it?

However I did try taking off the padding suit, it makes the shoulders higher so the neck should now be shorter. I don’t think it affects the build of his body at all. What do you guys think? Does the neck look better now?
I guess I didn't pay too much attention to how it worked at first, so I took another look.
I guess it's just the neck peg, NOT the entire neck itself, that be can pulled out a bit before it pops out.
It's not a whole lot, but just enough to make a difference.
20210926_164049.jpg
20210926_164107.jpg

I also touched up the face and hair a little, wanted to give him a less dopey looking expression. lol
Kinda hard to see on a photo though.
20210926_172122.jpg

20210926_173702.jpg

I can see what you did how did you make the slight smirk on the face?
I hadn't even noticed that. lol
I suppose it comes from shadowing (black and grey), which I like to do with pastels.
I also used red and purple to help bring out a little more color to his face, but the camera didn't pick it up very well.
CCToys did make a pretty accurate head sculpt, it's just way it was painted where it could have been better.

Idk how well the picture will come across but I added buttons to the jacket gave it a brown dry brush to make it slightly darker, painted the buttons on the under shirt and gave him more grey in the face and hair. I'm probably going to add more down the road but I'm happy with him now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_203725081.jpg
    IMG_20210926_203725081.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 128
Idk how well the picture will come across but I added buttons to the jacket gave it a brown dry brush to make it slightly darker, painted the buttons on the under shirt and gave him more grey in the face and hair. I'm probably going to add more down the road but I'm happy with him now.
Looking good firefighter

The casting is a **** show, but I am super excited for live action clickers! Hot damn that's so exciting yet sad at the same time haha!

The casting is a **** show, but I am super excited for live action clickers! Hot damn that's so exciting yet sad at the same time haha!
I'm giving Pedro pascal a chance he's a great actor I'm pretty sure he'll be able to pull it off

Also was just playing part 2 and noticed something cool this cola bottle on the pistol is the same supressor that cctoys uses as that piece for the pistol for the figure just thought that was cool

Attachments

• 20210927_014123.jpg
    20210927_014123.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20210927-014638_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-014638_Chrome.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 82
I think you added a bit too much grey in the hair but your other adjustments look awesome

I dont hate it or anything but I really don’t see the likeness to Ellie at all. Master Teams isn’t perfect either but I can clearly see Ellie in their calm sculpt.

Ironically enough the CC face reminds me a little bit of Abby 😂 probably cause of the mean eyebrows and the nose a little bit.

Attachments

• 5F892F34-4554-44E3-B816-0FE03AB18239.jpeg
    5F892F34-4554-44E3-B816-0FE03AB18239.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Gotta say I’m pretty pleased with the in hand pics of the CC Ellie. I think it’s superior to the Master Team in almost every way.. the clothing, the dirt, the blood, everything in terms of paint looks much better to me. And I know everyone chewed on the CC angry sculpt but to me that one looks the most like game Ellie out of all of them, especially if you lean her head forward a bit.. I am actually really impressed!! It was worth the wait!

I dont hate it or anything but I really don’t see the likeness to Ellie at all. Master Teams isn’t perfect either but I can clearly see Ellie in their calm sculpt.

Ironically enough the CC face reminds me a little bit of Abby 😂 probably cause of the mean eyebrows and the nose a little bit.

Gotta say I’m pretty pleased with the in hand pics of the CC Ellie. I think it’s superior to the Master Team in almost every way.. the clothing, the dirt, the blood, everything in terms of paint looks much better to me. And I know everyone chewed on the CC angry sculpt but to me that one looks the most like game Ellie out of all of them, especially if you lean her head forward a bit.. I am actually really impressed!! It was worth the wait!

I was watching GamingWin's Everything Great About The Last of Us Part II and there were times when the older Ellie was actually reminding me more of the CC sculpt, than MT's.

I never did like MT's angry sculpt much, and while CC's looked strange at first, I think it's closer to the 'classic' image of angry Ellie, as used mirrored on the cover of GamingWin's video. It is down to how the head's positioned.

Really looking forward to seeing the sculpts in hand, as it's the only way to really tell. Royal Mail say they're expecting to deliver her tomorrow. :)

Did anyone changed or modded Clicker to hide those horrible hand pegs? I tried with a bit of rag and with the bandage material supplied with Joe (just added a bit brown paint) but still not quite there.

Attachments

• CE96AC22-FC9C-411F-A515-D76E2054E8FF.jpeg
    CE96AC22-FC9C-411F-A515-D76E2054E8FF.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 87
I was watching GamingWin's Everything Great About The Last of Us Part II and there were times when the older Ellie was actually reminding me more of the CC sculpt, than MT's.

I never did like MT's angry sculpt much, and while CC's looked strange at first, I think it's closer to the 'classic' image of angry Ellie, as used mirrored on the cover of GamingWin's video. It is down to how the head's positioned.

Really looking forward to seeing the sculpts in hand, as it's the only way to really tell. Royal Mail say they're expecting to deliver her tomorrow. :)

Mine's coming from HK so I still got a few more days to wait for both her and Joel but I gotta say I'm super excited to get them in hand. I agree wholeheartedly about the CC angry sculpt. I'm probably gonna use that in my display and have calm sweet Joel play guitar next to her to emphasize the contrast :lol Never liked the MT angry sculpt to begin with, it looks cartoony. Now I'll just be waiting for an Abby and a Lev, if not from CC at least from MT or another third party company. I know the chances are slim but I hope we get a Day 2 'The Descent' Abby with a crossbow, flamethrower, auto rifle and black jacket. And of course, the golf club...

Hope you get your Ellie soon! Post pics if you have time :wave

Back