Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxing video uploading now, here are some more photos.

Thanks for the new photos. Eagerly awaiting the video.

The sculpt works better from certain angles, even the really angry one as here:

Bigbreda said:
img_4732-jpg.539491

WCCFthelastofuspart229.jpg

The less angry sculpt looks really mean with those narrowed eyes. It's at the opposite spectrum to the younger, wide-eyed, more innocent Ellie that CC made for TLOU.

However, Ellie did spend much of TLOU2 being angry and obsessively possessed.

I can't quite find a screen cap that matches the less angry version, but it's something like this:

the-last-of-us-2-featured-ellie.jpeg

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623390103.jpg

Maybe this sculpt will be an acquired taste in hand?

Sculpts arent as bad as I thought looking at them like this. But Master teams are still waaaaayyyy better.

Yes, MT's are just naturally good. Whereas with CC's I'm trying to find reasons to like them. lol

It'll certainly be interesting to compare them in hand.

Yes, MT's are just naturally good. Whereas with CC's I'm trying to find reasons to like them. lol

It'll certainly be interesting to compare them in hand.
If I didnt have mttoys heads as a backup I would be beyond disappointed

Thanks for the vid, Asta. 👍
CCToys paint applications seem pretty decent, so for an action pose this sculpt would be perfect.
I managed to get a spare MT sculpt awhile back, so that's the one I'll use if I pose her with the guitar.
Speaking of the guitar, is anyone else annoyed by how matte it's color is? Was it like that in the game? I can't remember. 🤔

Thanks for the vid, Asta. 👍
CCToys paint applications seem pretty decent, so for an action pose this sculpt would be perfect.
I managed to get a spare MT sculpt awhile back, so that's the one I'll use if I pose her with the guitar.
Speaking of the guitar, is anyone else annoyed by how matte it's color is? Was it like that in the game? I can't remember. 🤔
The guitar looks really great in person and I believe it is game accurate. I think its an old guitar so color has faded a bit over time.

Attachments

• 7DFD892E-BAA0-4C48-8AD7-EFBAC41F2B24.jpeg
    7DFD892E-BAA0-4C48-8AD7-EFBAC41F2B24.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 39
So just playing through the game again today I noticed a couple things

First off the jeans Ellie wears in seattle day one chapter is not black like both master team and cctoys’s. Its more of a washed out grey/blue-ish. Idk if it changes over the next few chapters but it just stood out to me immediately.
19DC2FA2-ECC3-4860-A308-FB9AEA7747A0.jpeg

Secondly, I thought the CCTOYS machete was inaccurate since the MTToys one looks different but turns out Ellie does find the machete from CCtoys at the beginning of the game so it is in fact accurate. Im thinking that the other machete Ellie picks up (that master team decided to make) is actually one that is frequently used by the Scars that you can pick up when you kill one of them.

E29B0F1C-F00B-4959-8AD6-FEFD92504345.jpeg

Lastly the arrowfeathers on cctoys dont look anything like the ones used in the game, but neither did their part 1 version that is made from the same mold.

Overall I think CCToys Ellie looks too saturated but I’ll have to see what it looks like in hand. In the game her backpack is grey and her shirt is grey. The cctoys equivalents are both very bluetoned from what I can see from pictures. But I think I can hide it well with some much needed weathering of the clothes and accessories.

Edit:

o and not sure if Ellie puts on more muscle between the start and finish of the game but looking at het arms from the Santa Barbara chapter she is pretty jacked. But this is a year after her encounter with Abby so I’ll have to take a closer look at her arms once her outfit changes in the game and she takes off her vest.
8EE7A019-09A4-404E-8791-96705EDAE639.jpeg

So just playing through the game again today I noticed a couple things

First off the jeans Ellie wears in seattle day one chapter is not black like both master team and cctoys’s. Its more of a washed out grey/blue-ish. Idk if it changes over the next few chapters but it just stood out to me immediately.
View attachment 539614

Secondly, I thought the CCTOYS machete was inaccurate since the MTToys one looks different but turns out Ellie does find the machete from CCtoys at the beginning of the game so it is in fact accurate. Im thinking that the other machete Ellie picks up (that master team decided to make) is actually one that is frequently used by the Scars that you can pick up when you kill one of them.

View attachment 539615
Lastly the arrowfeathers on cctoys dont look anything like the ones used in the game, but neither did their part 1 version that is made from the same mold.

Overall I think CCToys Ellie looks too saturated but I’ll have to see what it looks like in hand. In the game her backpack is grey and her shirt is grey. The cctoys equivalents are both very bluetoned from what I can see from pictures. But I think I can hide it well with some much needed weathering of the clothes and accessories.

Edit:

o and not sure if Ellie puts on more muscle between the start and finish of the game but looking at het arms from the Santa Barbara chapter she is pretty jacked. But this is a year after her encounter with Abby so I’ll have to take a closer look at her arms once her outfit changes in the game and she takes off her vest.
View attachment 539616
I actually was kinda annoyed that the color of the pants were wrong 😅 When I got my master team Ellie I got to work on getting her the right pants and weathered them to look like they should from the game

Attachments

• IMG_20210925_103742112.jpg
    IMG_20210925_103742112.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 103
The following images were posted by Naughty Dog on their Twitter page.

Naughty Dog
https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog
@Naughty_Dog
https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog
Halloween is just two weeks away! Looking to dress up as Ellie from The Last of Us Part II? Check out our official guide featuring high-resolution renders and in-depth character design details to create a pixel-perfect costume.

Ellie2.jpg

Ellie3.jpg

I think both MT and CC got the colours pretty well.

Bigbreda's CC Ellie:

CC Toys TLOU2 Ellie production 1.jpeg

And this one of my MT, which I picked because it wasn't so lit by the flash:

100_0996.JPG

What's lacking is extra grime. The MT is weathered a bit, but it doesn't show up well in photographs.

The difference is that the in-game captures appear to show different colours compared to Naughty Dog's own costume guide.

Looking at the two there, I prefer the tighter tailoring of CC's jeans.

I actually was kinda annoyed that the color of the pants were wrong 😅 When I got my master team Ellie I got to work on getting her the right pants and weathered them to look like they should from the game
What jeans did you end up using? Might wanna do the same with mine

The following images were posted by Naughty Dog on their Twitter page.

View attachment 539621

View attachment 539622

I think both MT and CC got the colours pretty well.

Bigbreda's CC Ellie:

View attachment 539623

And this one of my MT, which I picked because it wasn't so lit by the flash:

View attachment 539624

What's lacking is extra grime. The MT is weathered a bit, but it doesn't show up well in photographs.

The difference is that the in-game captures appear to show different colours compared to Naughty Dog's own costume guide.

Looking at the two there, I prefer the tighter tailoring of CC's jeans.
Idk thats a pretty bad costume guide since its in low light. They couldve gotten much better references from the character model viewer in the game. Its a minot detail tho. But I was planning on weathering/ adding holes to the jeans anyway. Maybe I can bleach/dye them or get another generic pair on ebay.

I look up on ebay 1/6 female jeans and picked the light blue color
Could you be anymore specific maybe a screenshot of them? I bought some jeans the other day and they turned out way too long for my figure. Really dont wanna have to deal with that again.

Back