Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is CCToys on the left? Top left looks the best to me.
ccvsmt.png

Can't wait to see all 3 in my collection soon.Looking at the CCtoys and Master Team sculpts I have to say personally I see ellie in both of them I'm good with the way both figures turned out when I get mine in ill be weathering the clothes if they aren't to my liking out of the box. I noticed they give you extra arms with the tattoo which I think was nice and also the space shuttle pendant that you can possibly clip to something I also noticed they changed the color on the rifle to match the metal parts that her rifle has in the game.im excited to see some review channels finally get them in and talk about it

Its hard to judge from the pics but it seems like tailoring on cctoys is bettee. Plus cctoys has more accessories. I will just swap out the heads for the master team ones and I’ll have the ultimate ellie 🙏🏻😛

I preordered both when they were announced, she's an iconic character and I really didn't want to miss out while they were still messing around with the sculpts. I'm hesitant to make a decision on CCToys, I've found on past experience photos taken too close to the subject can distort proportions, so I'm going to at least wait a few days on it to see more.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, that I will be selling my Joel and Ellie (once I get her) as a set if anyone is interested. Will ship in lower 48 only. I'm also going to wait for the replacement guitar for my Joel from OSK. Stay tuned to For Sale section. ;)

Not sure if I might have missed it posted up here already, but I found out you can pull the entire neck up on this body.
Makes it look somewhat more normal. Overall not a bad figure.

That's a neat discovery.

I wonder how that works? The body appeared to be identical to the narrow shoulder I was going to swap him onto, and the neck post on that just plugs straight onto the peg.

I'll have to investigate.

Joel is on the way but man, I’m worried about that Ellie now.. Wtf happened? I hope she looks better in Justin’s video.

I had a look at Joel. Pulled his head off and tried to pull the neck up, but got no movement at all.

Maybe the connection is as tight as the rest of his joints?

White tack on top of the head socket does the trick, but it is a curious disovery.

Ellie's on the move from Kit. He's still using 4PX to handle the delivery, but this time the secondary (local) tracking number refer to Royal Mail rather than Yodel.

Unboxing video uploading now, here are some more photos.

Attachments

• ewe.png
    ewe.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4642.JPG
    IMG_4642.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4626.JPG
    IMG_4626.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4625.JPG
    IMG_4625.JPG