Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took the headsculpt and added more hair to his cheeks, then drybrushed some light gray onto his beard. I'm happy with it. Hopefully these photos appear on the site okay, uploaded from my phone. And I also drybrushed his hair a little.
It looks really good what type of paint did you use?

Any news on Ellie release date?

And I saw some people here had contacted OSK for missing parts. I was also missing a few parts. Have any of you with the same problem heard back yet? It’s taking awfully long 😔. Kit said he contacted CCtoys but havent heard anything since

And I saw some people here had contacted OSK for missing parts. I was also missing a few parts. Have any of you with the same problem heard back yet? It’s taking awfully long 😔. Kit said he contacted CCtoys but havent heard anything since

Kit responded within a couple of hours to say, "I will check with them and get you replacement".

That was ten days ago, but I wasn't expecting anything to happen very fast.

Kit responded within a couple of hours to say, "I will check with them and get you replacement".

That was ten days ago, but I wasn't expecting anything to happen very fast.
Same here. Kit was quick to respond and made it sound like he was going to wait a few days to make sure more issues didn't come up. That way he could contact CC with one large order for replacement parts. I trust Kit.

Ellie should be released today, tho I must warn you CCToys did not fix any of the issues mentioned previously.

Ellie should be released today, tho I must warn you CCToys did not fix any of the issues mentioned previously.
Damn well that sucks I hope everyone that get their ellie has the tattoo fully intact when it comes in and that they are happy with her final look

Oh nooo… Should I order a master team body now?!
If you don't care about the tattoo then you can just put the jacket on and it should be fine since both companies used the same body, Master Team's just has better color coordination with the hands and sculpts, otherwise both bodies have issues with the tattoo.
I've always said I thought Master Team's Ellie has better likeness and my opinion is still the same after seeing the final CCToys product so maybe try to grab the MT sculpt.

I'll have Ellie wearing the jacket anyway, but I don't think anyone has actually seen the 'final' confirmed sculpt. None since the original when it went up for PO then the slight amendment to more of a frown shortly after. Unless I missed it?

I haven't seen any new pics since the PO went up I'm sure possibly in the next few days we'll have pics here of what the final product will look like

I'll have Ellie wearing the jacket anyway, but I don't think anyone has actually seen the 'final' confirmed sculpt. None since the original when it went up for PO then the slight amendment to more of a frown shortly after. Unless I missed it?
It's the exact same as the promotional pictures but the paint isn't as good.

I got my payment request for Ellie from Giantoys. I think I am going to wait for in-hand pics before paying it though. Hopefully, we will get some soon.

Guys,where I can find Joel's headsculpt from the first chapter? And does it fits with body from cctoys part 2 version?

Hey just wanted to check has anyone seen pics of the final product yet? just wanted to see any early pictures is all

Back