Casting rumors for next Batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cher might be the new catwoman

She's a cybernetic organism...

Living flesh over a metal endoskeleton...

Not flexible enough for Catwoman...

Re: Cher might be the new catwoman

Filming in Vancouver? After they've been so complimentary to Chicago for both shoots?

This has got to be te dumbest of all the casting rumors so far. Merging it into the casting rumors thread.

Nowlan hasn't even signed on yet so i wouldn't be concerned... besides, Tori Spelling would be in line for the Catwoman if it was being shot in Vancouver...

Although it's most certainly a rumor...I've gotta admit....after what Nolan has done with the Batman franchise he can do whatever the hell he wants.

So on second thought...if he does cast Cher as Catwoman...trust him. He's got something good up his sleeve.

Hell, I almost wept when they first announced Ledger as the Joker.

Is it really true that Depp will play the Riddler?

It's not even true that the Riddler is in the next movie. There is no screenplay. There is no casting without a screenplay. This thread should be killed until a screenplay is written. :)

with the tarnished state Batman's name was in at the end of DK, i think a character such as The Riddler (played by Guy Pearce) stepping in and kanoodling with everyone's perception even further is the way to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
there are posters that didn't made if officially it seems...strange, the seem more awsome than the official ones :eek:

tdku3ro6.jpg

Older women are often enamored with cats... It could be a whole different take on the catwoman story.

Keep an open mind...

Besides she looks a bit cat like after all that surgery.

i seem to remember people whispering about Madonna playing a Sith Witch in ROTS...

have we learned nothing?

I'd like to see Bane at the very end of the next batman movie with a knightfall type event happening just before the credits roll...it would setup perfectly a 4th film. IMHO.

Older women are often enamored with cats... It could be a whole different take on the catwoman story.

Keep an open mind...

Besides she looks a bit cat like after all that surgery.

Very true, what about a 'Miss Haversham' take on Catwoman, Fading Manhating beauty, wreaking revenge on all men........(now if Tim Burton had done that?, not that Pfeiffer wasn't fabulous).

IMDb have said cher as Catwoman is bs, sorry

Nolan has not even discussed another sequel with Warner yet

my guess is that he will concentrate on a separate project first

Back