Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like everything is being pushed these days. Production problems or just pacing things out so they don't all hit at once?
This is my number one want right now but I don't mind waiting if it's done right.

You could always make it your Valentine's Day present. Better than a box of chocolates, healthier too (well, depending on how your old lady acts when that Sideshow box hits the stoop)! :lol

I dont do valentines day, Nam...havent done since i was 15...long sad story...

Anyways...nah, i'll just treat it as a late Christmas present :p

Maybe somebody told sideshow that if you charge Hot Toys prices, you also need Hot Toys quality! Personally, I was tired of the human skin tone looking pumpkin orange

Maybe somebody told sideshow that if you charge Hot Toys prices, you also need Hot Toys quality! Personally, I was tired of the human skin tone looking pumpkin orange

That's an invalid comparison. This figure by HT would easily cost $180-$200. So Sideshow would have to charge that much to be charging "Hot Toys prices."

Hell, I'm trying to figure out what figures have pumpkin orange skin tone. None I've gotten recently.

That's an invalid comparison. This figure by HT would easily cost $180-$200. So Sideshow would have to charge that much to be charging "Hot Toys prices."

Nam, you're reading that post like it's written in english. it's cleary not. i know i LOOOKS like it is, but it's Really Written In whinese.

:monkey3

That sucks a bit, unless it's for quality issues as you guys said.

Ah well, as long as the wait is worth it which I'm sure it will be. No Rex for December, I might as well go off and buy some more SS Clones to cheer me up until it arrives.:yess:

Isn't Greedo due soon too?

That sucks a bit, unless it's for quality issues as you guys said.

Ah well, as long as the wait is worth it which I'm sure it will be. No Rex for December, I might as well go off and buy some more SS Clones to cheer me up until it arrives.:yess:

Isn't Greedo due soon too?

Greedo is due next month/November.

Lord......that was funny! Hey, my only complaint with Sideshow: their human paint apps

In all fairness, I agree. But they do seem to be more or less hit or miss. sometimes they look GREAT ( Luke Stormtrooper) sometimes they look awful.

I'd like to see them cut back the SW releases, and get more consistent with the good paint aps by spending that money on QC.

I just saw on the SS wbsite that Rex has bee pushed back to a February release. That sucks.

Actually, that's good....the last part of the year is always overcrowded with releases anyway so if this helps space them out a bit (and the quality gets improved)...delay is ok...

Still not understanding the "pumpkin" remark. Unless it was a jab at SmallStudios' paint apps, I haven't the slightest clue WTF he was talking about. Anakin didn't look like a pumpkin at all and neither do Duke or Flint. :huh

Back