Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS needs to make Echo and Fives to go along with Rex.

echo_fives.jpg

Looks like they're under Commander Wolffe now. I'd love for SS to make a 1/6th Wolffe
Wolffe.jpg

edit- nevermind, I think I'm just color blind:cuckoo: It looked grey to me at first

The Echo and Fives pic is a screen capture from the new Season 3 trailer.

https://www.starwars.com/video/view/001074.html

The Wolffe pic Verbal21 posted is from the Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia.

I got that book a few weeks ago when Borders.com had a 50% off sale on Star Wars. It's a must have for fans of the show. It doesn't have much information on each character but it's nice to have all of the characters and their names at your finger tips.

Last edited:
ill be happy if they include an animated portrait of REX, because thats the rex that i know, same with general anakin

Pretty sure he was, didn't he say he needs a few good men for the 501st in the Rookies episode? Or am I wrong, they kind of all look the same. :D

It's so hard to wait for Sideshow's clone figures. I want this guy (and Cody) NOW.

Looking forward to seeing EP3 Gree unveiled before too long as well. He's my favorite.

It's so hard to wait for Sideshow's clone figures. I want this guy (and Cody) NOW.

Looking forward to seeing EP3 Gree unveiled before too long as well. He's my favorite.

You aint kidding. I hate waiting for these cause IMO they rival the best 1:6th figures out there. Cody is my fave so I'm stoked about that but damn was Rex so awesome looking.

Gree will be sweet! Love the design on that.

From 3/31/2010 Ask Sideshow:

I am sorry if this question has been answered before, but I just wanted to know if the Clone Troopers Episode II will be released in their Red and Yellow variants? -AND- When will commanders – NEYO, CODY, GREE, BLY, BACARA – be made in 1/6 Scale?
A. Yes, we will be releasing the Ep II version of the Clone armor in the various alternate configurations, as seen in both Ep II and the Clone Wars cartoon. The commanders are ALL in development, and you’ll be seeing Rex and Cody very soon!

and...

Any plane for a Clone Commander Gree from Clone Wars?

A.Gree from Clone Wars? Sure! But we’re doing Episode 3 Gree first, because camo-plus-Clones is very, very cool.

Bacara and Neyo will be nice additions to the line. I really like their unique helmet designs.

I'd also like to see SSC do an Airborne Trooper from Cody's unit.

Bacara and Neyo will be nice additions to the line. I really like their unique helmet designs.

I'd also like to see SSC do an Airborne Trooper from Cody's unit.

5 years and I still haven't warmed up to Neyo's bucket. But I'll still get his 1/6th just because:D

Back