Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working53.jpg

glad to know this thread is still kickin'. great pics everyone. Can't wait to have a similar display to this when his Phase II version comes out
IMG_5240.jpg

almost like the this 1:1 Rex helmet more than the Cody one just b/c of the very well done BD on it. are you going to get a Phase 2 1:1 Rex helmet?

If an opportunity arises, then most definitely. It took me almost two years just to be able to get this one and even then, I kind of got lucky. There's really only a handful of people who do Rex sculpts and I can count the amount of people who can do the Rex paintjob justice on one hand.

here are a few pics from my thread of my 2.0 rex bucket being painted,he is not finished yet,I just want to let you guys see what it looks like so far.I have more pics in my thread.

Ok I see SS has put up 2 new clones. They look good but I NEED a Phase II Rex!! C'mon SS crank out a bucket and either sell it solo (I'll track a REx down somewhere if I have to or rerelease my boy with a Phase II bucket!! SS please you are my only hope lol.....

Last edited:
here are a few pics from my thread of my 2.0 rex bucket being painted,he is not finished yet,I just want to let you guys see what it looks like so far.I have more pics in my thread.
LOVE that helmet! Hope, SSC will get around making it.

Your first pic looks like Phase I Rex has the vinyl undersuit. Or am I seeing things?

Has there been any word from SS on a phase II Rex. I'm trying to figure out if I should pick up the current one or wait on a phase II.

i second this.

i love captain rex.. however i love cody too. if there isn't going to be a phase 2 rex.. then i'll pull the trigger on this one, on the other hand if there is going to be one, then i'd like to pick up cody now.

decisions decisions.

I know I'm super late to this party, but I got Rex in the mail today. OMG, I can't understand why he is not sold out! Another awsome clone from Sideshow. Keep the military figures coming! Snowtrooper, biker scout, At-At driver, etc, etc......

Not interested in the PT clones at all, but I'll second your call for snowtroopers, biker scouts and AT-AT Drivers for sure.

Edit: Plus a re-release of the stormtrooper. Would love to add 3 or 4 of them to the collection.

I know I'm super late to this party, but I got Rex in the mail today. OMG, I can't understand why he is not sold out! Another awsome clone from Sideshow. Keep the military figures coming! Snowtrooper, biker scout, At-At driver, etc, etc......

Better late than never. All the commanders are great. SS did a great job with these. Have fun with Rex. :hi5:

Back