Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex has gone up from £84.99 to £154.99. the first price was a bargain i wished i got, but can't with everything else.

but if they didn't sell out at that price i don't imagine them selling out soon.

I had a chance to get one at £60 but I'm saving it for a sandtrooper. Maybe I should have got it afterall. :D

SAM_1538-Copy.jpg

You guys think SSC will do a Phase II Rex?

Rex is currently in stock, but that's not really a bad mark against it as Cody, Bly and Boil and Waxar are too, its more the state of avalable money to collectors being at a hard time methinks.

I prefer the Phase II buckets over the Phase I, the current Rex would look odd amongst my Phase II Bly and Cody.

Amazing!! Please keep us posted on developments. Are you going to add those two bolts on either side adjacent and above the filter part?

Amazing!! Please keep us posted on developments. Are you going to add those two bolts on either side adjacent and above the filter part?

Thanks man.
Yeah he will have the bolt things, they will be added after the helmet is molded.I have the range finder molded already too. As with the bolt things it wont be attached until after the helmet is molded.

Back