Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I wish I would've been smarter and just waited for Cody. I thought Rex was going to sell out fast so I Pre-ordered him then when I saw that he didn't sell out, I figured Cody wouldn't either. Talk about a stupid call :lol :slap

I thought Cody would be available for a while too. I believe they made 5,000 of regular Cody and 3,000 of regular Rex, yet Cody is harder to find for a good price. After all the dealers I checked out were sold out I grabbed one on ebay for 130 delivered. :yess:

Did they make that many? If so, I am glad to see the production numbers bumped back up to where they used to be.

i think the reason cody sold out more is because people wanted to pose him with both helmets and bought two

Is that in addition to the 5000 ES or are they working up to 5000 in waves?

they are making more?

i'm not sure, I'm just assuming since I believe he was stated as "sold out" at one point. But, the product page for Cody says:

"Item Status: Backorder
Est. Ship Date: August 2011
Limited Edition: 5000"

I'm just happy to know that he's not completely gone and hopefully I can get the money needed for it by then

IMGP2735a.JPG

www.figuremaniac.com

Just got him in today. My first 12" figure, and he's amazing! Just one question. When you pull his helmet head off and try to put on his head portrait, are you supposed to remove the turtleneck? It makes it hard for me to fit the head on. Maybe I'm being too gentle as I'm afraid to damage anything on it. Also picked up a Commander Cody, and his jetpack seems to have a much stronger magnet inside it.

Try putting a bit more muscle into it. The turtleneck thing definitely should stay on.

I never did post this pic. Silly of me ...

5586423089_b9c4435c05_b.jpg

I've had rex in a similar pose and I'd say it's pretty stable as long as he's not leaning forwad too much. I've had my superman in aflying pose as well and neither have fallen (knock on wood)

How stable is that? I'm worried Rex would do a stage dive if I tried that.

I can't speak for Rex, as I only posed him like this for the photo before re-posing him for display. However, I do have my Stormtrooper Commander figure displayed in a similar fashion. He's been displayed like this for months and I've never had an issue.

5041392877_0e5c0d85e0_b.jpg

Just noticed that he's also posed like this using the older, c-stand style.

Back