Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup and I enjoyed it! Especially when Cap slung his shield! :yess:

Right on man! I used to avoid all post-converted 3D movies but when I saw the 3D trailer for Cap before Dark of the Moon I knew I'd have to see it that way.

Some of the depth in scenes like the burning factory when Cap and the Skull are on the catwalk were just awesome. Ditto the shield flinging as you mentioned. Toward the end when he's attacking the HYDRA stronghold my wife actually recoiled when he bounced it off the side of a tank and it ricocheted toward the screen. :rock

Leaving for Best Buy in about 10 minutes! :yess:

the amazon warehouse is right across the river in kentucky. I should have it tomorrow or wendsday

Sweet! :hi5:

Right on man! I used to avoid all post-converted 3D movies but when I saw the 3D trailer for Cap before Dark of the Moon I knew I'd have to see it that way.

Some of the depth in scenes like the burning factory when Cap and the Skull are on the catwalk were just awesome. Ditto the shield flinging as you mentioned. Toward the end when he's attacking the HYDRA stronghold my wife actually recoiled when he bounced it off the side of a tank and it ricocheted toward the screen. :rock

Leaving for Best Buy in about 10 minutes! :yess:

My Lady did the same thing! :lol :lol

Overstock.com had the Captain America 3D Blu-Ray for $19.99 (plus shipping, of course, but still cheaper than the stores). Snagged a copy, but looks like they're out now.

My Lady did the same thing! :lol :lol

Sweet. :lol Its funny because my wife knows what a huge Cap fan I've always been and when the movie was over and the credits started playing she turned to me almost apprehensively and said "did you like it.....?" She did but she wasn't sure what my final verdict would be.

All I could say was, "that...was...AWESOME!" And all was right with the world. :lol

Just ordered the best buy exclusive bluray using the store pick up. I want that slip case. The 3D will always be available in the future.

I got my Cap Blu-ray in the mail today! :yess: :woo

Sweet. :lol Its funny because my wife knows what a huge Cap fan I've always been and when the movie was over and the credits started playing she turned to me almost apprehensively and said "did you like it.....?" She did but she wasn't sure what my final verdict would be.

All I could say was, "that...was...AWESOME!" And all was right with the world. :lol

:lol

I was so pumped after the movie that my girl looked at me and said "I suppose you want to go to Wal-Mart and get the toy helmet & shield."

:lol

She was right! :lol

Ended my comic-con 2010 experience with Cap which only made the event just so much cooler. I got asked to go by the folks at SS so that was just the cherry on top.

Yeah, it was a blast. One of the guys is a major Cap fan and he was blown away said it was the best Marvel movie he'd seen.

Why did you guys over of the net. When you guys could of bought it at Walmart, target etc and not wait for it to arrive?:dunno

Back