Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same 25!! and I watch the movie 2 times with all the extras!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! I can't wait fort get my HT CAPATAIN AMERICA in my hands!!! :)

That sucks to hear, Tom. I hope you get your copy soon.

I got mine with trade in credit through Amazon.com and got it on Tuesday with Amazon Prime two day shipping. :yess:

It finally showed up today. Amazon apologized for the delay and gave me a $5 credit after I complained. I pay for Prime Shipping, so getting it two days late makes me grumpy, but I'm looking forward to finally getting to see it later tonight.

Got mine from Movie Stop. $17 total for a 3D/Blu Ray combo pack. Helped that I had some ($15) credit left over though...

I love the Star Spangled montage with the dancing girls, movie reels, and release of Captain America #1 and how they incorporated his comic costume.

As if the legend grew out of him fighting Hitler in that suit because that's what everyone saw on stage. Just awesome.

It finally showed up today. Amazon apologized for the delay and gave me a $5 credit after I complained. I pay for Prime Shipping, so getting it two days late makes me grumpy, but I'm looking forward to finally getting to see it later tonight.

Cool! Congrats on the $5 credit. :yess: :duff

I love the Star Spangled montage with the dancing girls, movie reels, and release of Captain America #1 and how they incorporated his comic costume.

As if the legend grew out of him fighting Hitler in that suit because that's what everyone saw on stage. Just awesome.

I loved all that went into the montage especially when they showed Captain America #1! :rock :rock :rock

Been even better had he fought the Nazis/Hitler. ;)

Tried to pick this up from Wal-Mart, but they didn't have any Blu-Ray copies at all, it was really strange. Either the Blu-Ray is much more popular than the DVD or they removed them all. Made me sad

Just watched this on Blu-Ray the other night and it's awesome!
The picture quality was amazing.
One little problem watching it though.
The part when TLJ is looking at Steve and quoting Gen. Patton the whole thing froze up. I mean we had to unplug the blu-ray player to sort it out.
What I didn't notice was the disc and case had a few things of dust in it, and this was a new disc too. I just blasted it with some compressed air and it was good to go.

Back