Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love putting on DBZ after work when I was younger and eating dinner while Vegeta powered up for 22 minutes. :lol

Now it's so ****ing tedious to watch. :lol

Kurt Russell should be Cap and Stallone as TWS or Hawkeye, IMO.

JgUo9RR.jpg

Kurt Russell should be Cap and Stallone as TWS or Hawkeye, IMO.

JgUo9RR.jpg

That's a pretty crappy line-up compared to the 70's version. I'd go with Top Gun era Val Kilmer as Steve Rogers. Michael Biehn as Bucky. Probably Cruise as Stark*. Peter Weller as Vision. Anyone but Peebles as Falcon. Keep the Warriors guy as Zemo (just with his Dreamscape hairdo.)

*Then when Tony says he wants to punch Steve in his perfect teeth Kilmer could do the Top Gun biting thing in his face again. :lol

That's a pretty crappy line-up compared to the 70's version. I'd go with Top Gun era Val Kilmer as Steve Rogers. Michael Biehn as Bucky. Probably Cruise as Stark*. Peter Weller as Vision. Anyone but Peebles as Falcon. Keep the Warriors guy as Zemo (just with his Dreamscape hairdo.)

*Then when Tony says he wants to punch Steve in his perfect teeth Kilmer could do the Top Gun biting thing in his face again. :lol

Cruise is too young in the 80's. Maybe in the 90's.

I will say it was a very easy jump-off point. :lol

Once my daughter is old enough to not want me around all the time I intend to mask my depression by revisiting a lot of these old flames.

:lol

Steve Guttenberg as Ant-Man.

The Gymkata guy would make a great Cap as long as there was always a balance beam or something nearby whenever he was attacked. :lol

The General from Lethal Weapon could be Ross.

mitchellryan_main.jpg

'80s lineup is off. Estevez would be a terrible Cap. He should be Hawkeye (comic version, not crappy movie version). Cap should be Patrick Swayze. Timothy Dalton as Tony Stark, James Spader as Zemo, Johnny 5 as Ultron, William Hurt from that period would actually make an excellent Bruce Banner.

Pshh Dbz is so last yr. naruto is in lol. Jk I like me both. Just love naruto a bit more.

Back