Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see how TWS or CW could be put up against BvS or MoS. But AoU? :lol you're crazy, AoU looks like **** from head to toes when it comes to action.

the MCU overall is very weak when it comes to action, very, very weak.

I think people have a bit of a sugar high with CW because the action is really nothing that raises the bar, MoS DID raise the bar when it comes to CGI action and it has aged waaaay better than AoU despite being older.

Careful man, I was banned for saying this once :lol

AOU is more of a guilty pleasure for me, some decent Cap action and a few group shots straight off a comic page for me.

I don't care for the Batmobile chase at all in BvS. I like the warehouse fight and thought the Batman / Superman fight had some moments but was overall a let down..

Ready for this boys and girls... Now I have not watched either film in a while and I am not a huge fan of either... But

I thought Transformers 1 and 3 had better large scale city destruction action scenes then MOS and BvS.

I am out of here :lol

:yess:

I don't care for the Batmobile chase at all in BvS. I like the warehouse fight and thought the Batman / Superman fight had some moments but was overall a let down..

Ready for this boys and girls... Now I have not watched either film in a while and I am not a huge fan of either... But

I thought Transformers 1 and 3 had better large scale city destruction action scenes then MOS and BvS.

I haven't seen 3, but I enjoyed the action of the first film. I don't know if I'd consider that large scale city destruction though.

MoS DID raise the bar when it comes to CGI action and it has aged waaaay better than AoU despite being older.

MOS is only 3 years old :lol

x0qhgiE.gif

I'll take your word on it....if I am mistaken simply it's because it wasn't memorable to me..
Deadpool action was pretty good though.

They really captured his randomness in a fight, I wonder if Fox owns Taskmaster. It would be awesome to see them fight.

MOS is only 3 years old :lol

And still looks as good as when it came out, yet AoU looks awkward already, in many sequences imo.

Hell, some parts looked outdated when it came out.

Well, TWS/CW might just be 2 movies but they have now defined how superhero action should be presented, they are what others will be measured against.

Avengers with IM arriving in NYC is still very memorable.

Here's hoping BvS adds one more action scene in the extended. :lol

Lol the action is good, no bars being raised though a lot of these movies look very similar with these "the raid"type action beats. Which I love, but it gets old fast. I love widows action scenes but in every action movie with the sexy chick it's all the same moves like in missionimpossible 5 ( now that's a hell of an action movie ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, TWS/CW might just be 2 movies but they have now defined how superhero action should be presented, they are what others will be measured against.

Oh man I hope not, I'd be ok with hand to hand being presented like in TWS though, no bad wire work from CW, but keep the CGI action from MoS/BvS, Marvel doesn't come close to that.

I'll put it this way.
MoS/BvS cgi action > TWS/CW > Marvel TVU >>>>>>>> The rest of the MCU >>>>>> Singerverse

BvS h2h action >= TWS > CW > Marvel TVU > The rest

Oh man I hope not, I'd be ok with hand to hand being presented like in TWS though, no bad wire work from CW, but keep the CGI action from MoS/BvS, Marvel doesn't come close to that.

I'll put it this way.
MoS/BvS cgi action > TWS/CW > Marvel TVU >>>>>>>> The rest of the MCU >>>>>> Singerverse

BvS h2h action >= TWS > CW > Marvel TVU > The rest

The cgi-wire stuff actually improved on my 2nd....and 3rd viewing of CW. :lol

That BP spin kick actually looked bad ass now. :yess:

This one...lots. :lol
Do it man. Do it! If any movie should replace Avengers in the top 5, it should be this one. Maybe CW can overtake Jurassic World. I know nothing will ever top the two headed Cameron hell beast that is Avatar and Titanic. [emoji35]

Captain Americaaaa!! How exciting!! I'm a great fan of your films!!

I haven't caught up on all the back and forth yet but I saw it twice so far and love it. That's all I'll say for now :lol

Yea, you better run! :cuss

:lol

Back